Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE NOW MOVED!!! VISIT HTTP://WWW.CARNAGE-GAMING.CO.UK

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Carnage-Gaming.co.uk Is live!!
Secret World and others Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 12:04 am by Israfil

» Secret World and others
Secret World and others Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 8:50 pm by chickenturbine

» Star Wars: The Old Republic
Secret World and others Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 3:03 pm by Bitterness

» Dragon Age
Secret World and others Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 1:43 am by Israfil

» Bioshock 2
Secret World and others Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 2:53 pm by Bitterness

CoD4 Clan Server
Top posters
Ashrak
Secret World and others I_vote_lcapSecret World and others I_voting_barSecret World and others I_vote_rcap 
Idaeus
Secret World and others I_vote_lcapSecret World and others I_voting_barSecret World and others I_vote_rcap 
Cheesy
chickenturbine
Israfil
Munchie
Smellyferret
Cryten
Bitterness
Freon

Secret World and others

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Idaeus
Loves to punch the cock jokers in the FUCKING FACE
Idaeus

Secret World and others Empty
PostSubject: Secret World and others   Secret World and others Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 5:53 pm

Some nice looking stuff comming out, just checked out the SWTOR site and like the looks of it, also dragon age, so here are a few more to come.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsLXQEeLiI0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gm88Blmlwjk&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoteS17NnGE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrLN_oqc8Vs
Back to top Go down
Bitterness
I is doing the tactics init.. Shoot dat der!! NO, NOT ME!!
I is doing the tactics init.. Shoot dat der!! NO, NOT ME!!
Bitterness

PostSubject: Re: Secret World and others   Secret World and others Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 8:41 pm

i didnt expect secret world to suddenly turn the way it did in the trialor .. was expecting somethign else ( alone in the dark or something boring like that Razz )

have never personaly played any of the god of war games but it just looks like another repetitive hack and slash .

deus ex again i never played any of the others but was always under the impression the first was a classic ( by some gaming mags any way )

battlefield we shall ssee Smile ..

will defo keep an eye out for secret world tho Very Happy
Back to top Go down
chickenturbine
I can play this Hard on Guitar Hero!
I can play this Hard on Guitar Hero!
chickenturbine

PostSubject: Re: Secret World and others   Secret World and others Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 8:50 pm

gotta agree secret world looks very nice the graphics alone look the tits so i want to see more of the game content which may even lead to a purchase from myself
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secret World and others   Secret World and others Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Secret World and others
Page 1 of 1