Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE NOW MOVED!!! VISIT HTTP://WWW.CARNAGE-GAMING.CO.UK

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Carnage-Gaming.co.uk Is live!!
some people have such hi standards of there self on myspace i present to you the biggest cock in the world Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 12:04 am by Israfil

» Secret World and others
some people have such hi standards of there self on myspace i present to you the biggest cock in the world Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 8:50 pm by chickenturbine

» Star Wars: The Old Republic
some people have such hi standards of there self on myspace i present to you the biggest cock in the world Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 3:03 pm by Bitterness

» Dragon Age
some people have such hi standards of there self on myspace i present to you the biggest cock in the world Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 1:43 am by Israfil

» Bioshock 2
some people have such hi standards of there self on myspace i present to you the biggest cock in the world Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 2:53 pm by Bitterness

CoD4 Clan Server
Top posters
Ashrak
some people have such hi standards of there self on myspace i present to you the biggest cock in the world I_vote_lcapsome people have such hi standards of there self on myspace i present to you the biggest cock in the world I_voting_barsome people have such hi standards of there self on myspace i present to you the biggest cock in the world I_vote_rcap 
Idaeus
some people have such hi standards of there self on myspace i present to you the biggest cock in the world I_vote_lcapsome people have such hi standards of there self on myspace i present to you the biggest cock in the world I_voting_barsome people have such hi standards of there self on myspace i present to you the biggest cock in the world I_vote_rcap 
Cheesy
chickenturbine
Israfil
Munchie
Smellyferret
Cryten
Bitterness
Freon

some people have such hi standards of there self on myspace i present to you the biggest cock in the world

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
chickenturbine
I can play this Hard on Guitar Hero!
I can play this Hard on Guitar Hero!
chickenturbine

some people have such hi standards of there self on myspace i present to you the biggest cock in the world Empty
PostSubject: some people have such hi standards of there self on myspace i present to you the biggest cock in the world   some people have such hi standards of there self on myspace i present to you the biggest cock in the world Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 2:00 am

here you go i got showed this and couldnt contain myself at how much of a self centered prick this guy is lol

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=201024571

on this link listen to his fucked up friend speak and what he say's at the end lamo

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=14753269
Back to top Go down
Israfil
I'm not emo! It's just no-one understands me T_T
I'm not emo! It's just no-one understands me T_T
Israfil

some people have such hi standards of there self on myspace i present to you the biggest cock in the world Empty
PostSubject: Re: some people have such hi standards of there self on myspace i present to you the biggest cock in the world   some people have such hi standards of there self on myspace i present to you the biggest cock in the world Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 4:32 am

Abit about Patto.

Quote :
The reason i remain so ripped also because i dont eat much I am awesome guy and very swet to the woman i love. Though im a little shy,once i get to know a beautiful babe and have sex with them i get along perfectly with them though this has only happened to me once

I was pissing myself when i read the contents of that page yesterday Razz.
Back to top Go down
Ashrak
YEEEAARRG! YoHo, Ahoy!
YEEEAARRG! YoHo, Ahoy!
Ashrak

PostSubject: Re: some people have such hi standards of there self on myspace i present to you the biggest cock in the world   some people have such hi standards of there self on myspace i present to you the biggest cock in the world Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 1:48 pm

Photoshopped Laughing lol just kidding.. can look at that at work, it's banned Sad I'll take a look when I get home tonight Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: some people have such hi standards of there self on myspace i present to you the biggest cock in the world   some people have such hi standards of there self on myspace i present to you the biggest cock in the world Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

some people have such hi standards of there self on myspace i present to you the biggest cock in the world
Page 1 of 1