Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE NOW MOVED!!! VISIT HTTP://WWW.CARNAGE-GAMING.CO.UK

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Carnage-Gaming.co.uk Is live!!
Star Wars: The Old Republic Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 12:04 am by Israfil

» Secret World and others
Star Wars: The Old Republic Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 8:50 pm by chickenturbine

» Star Wars: The Old Republic
Star Wars: The Old Republic Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 3:03 pm by Bitterness

» Dragon Age
Star Wars: The Old Republic Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 1:43 am by Israfil

» Bioshock 2
Star Wars: The Old Republic Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 2:53 pm by Bitterness

CoD4 Clan Server
Top posters
Ashrak
Star Wars: The Old Republic I_vote_lcapStar Wars: The Old Republic I_voting_barStar Wars: The Old Republic I_vote_rcap 
Idaeus
Star Wars: The Old Republic I_vote_lcapStar Wars: The Old Republic I_voting_barStar Wars: The Old Republic I_vote_rcap 
Cheesy
chickenturbine
Israfil
Munchie
Smellyferret
Cryten
Bitterness
Freon

Star Wars: The Old Republic

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cryten
I eat posts for breakfast

Star Wars: The Old Republic Empty
PostSubject: Star Wars: The Old Republic   Star Wars: The Old Republic Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 7:38 pm

I've been looking at this game for a while, it looks really interesting

Here's the Dev Diary

http://www.swtor.com/media/vidcasts/devdispatch001
Back to top Go down
Cryten

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic   Star Wars: The Old Republic Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 8:21 pm

Latest Dev Dispatch

http://www.swtor.com/media/vidcasts/devdispatch002
Back to top Go down
Munchie
I is doing the tactics init.. Shoot dat der!! NO, NOT ME!!

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic   Star Wars: The Old Republic Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 10:49 am

I am a fan of the films, but was never really a fan of the games but i have to say this mmo looks great Smile
Back to top Go down
Bitterness
Bitterness

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic   Star Wars: The Old Republic Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 2:55 pm

i have been watching this site alot .. the time line vid's are prety good .. just make me wanna break out my copy of Kotor again and have ago Very Happy

defo one to try since i am dying for a decent online game .
Back to top Go down
Munchie

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic   Star Wars: The Old Republic Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 3:22 pm

I like the fact they say you can play on the side of light but be alligned to the dark side and vice versa , something i havent seen in any mmo to date Smile. Cant wait to see what classes are available, so far they have announced jedi , sith, bounty hunters and storm troopers.
Back to top Go down
Bitterness
Bitterness

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic   Star Wars: The Old Republic Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 11:05 am

they will have to have some kind of droid character imo .. esp if they follow the classes played in Kotor ..
Back to top Go down
Munchie

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic   Star Wars: The Old Republic Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 11:18 am

I think they may be bringing out different companion npc`s , so hopefully a selection of droids will be available.
Back to top Go down
Bitterness
Bitterness

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic   Star Wars: The Old Republic Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 3:03 pm

yeah i saw the bit in the vids where people have wookie kinda companions .. i would defo prefer a driod esp if you need to repair gear and it can do it for you .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic   Star Wars: The Old Republic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star Wars: The Old Republic
Page 1 of 1