Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE NOW MOVED!!! VISIT HTTP://WWW.CARNAGE-GAMING.CO.UK

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Carnage-Gaming.co.uk Is live!!
Runes of Magic Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 12:04 am by Israfil

» Secret World and others
Runes of Magic Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 8:50 pm by chickenturbine

» Star Wars: The Old Republic
Runes of Magic Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 3:03 pm by Bitterness

» Dragon Age
Runes of Magic Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 1:43 am by Israfil

» Bioshock 2
Runes of Magic Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 2:53 pm by Bitterness

CoD4 Clan Server
Top posters
Ashrak
Runes of Magic I_vote_lcapRunes of Magic I_voting_barRunes of Magic I_vote_rcap 
Idaeus
Cheesy
chickenturbine
Israfil
Munchie
Smellyferret
Cryten
Bitterness
Freon

Runes of Magic

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cryten
I eat posts for breakfast
I eat posts for breakfast

Runes of Magic Empty
PostSubject: Runes of Magic   Runes of Magic Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 11:30 pm

As some of you who know me well, I'm an MMO Whore, I came across this game, it's free to play and for a free game looks and plays ok, I admit it's no Warhammer or LoTRO but entertaining enough to pass the time for those of you who want to play MMO's but not have to pay for them

http://www.runesofmagic.com

*ADVICE* if you try this game make sure you click the uk flag box to make sure you are on uk site before subscribing, also for Euro gamers when you have downloaded the game and it asks you the language this also decides which version of the game you are installing i.e. USA or Europe so make sure you select the "international English" otherwise you won't be able to get into the game as it will be incorrect username/password heaven
Back to top Go down

Runes of Magic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Gamers Corner - *NOW LOCKED - VISIT NEW SITE* :: MMORPG Games-
Jump to: