Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE NOW MOVED!!! VISIT HTTP://WWW.CARNAGE-GAMING.CO.UK

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Carnage-Gaming.co.uk Is live!!
girls don't get it Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 12:04 am by Israfil

» Secret World and others
girls don't get it Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 8:50 pm by chickenturbine

» Star Wars: The Old Republic
girls don't get it Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 3:03 pm by Bitterness

» Dragon Age
girls don't get it Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 1:43 am by Israfil

» Bioshock 2
girls don't get it Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 2:53 pm by Bitterness

CoD4 Clan Server
Top posters
Ashrak
girls don't get it I_vote_lcapgirls don't get it I_voting_bargirls don't get it I_vote_rcap 
Idaeus
girls don't get it I_vote_lcapgirls don't get it I_voting_bargirls don't get it I_vote_rcap 
Cheesy
chickenturbine
Israfil
Munchie
Smellyferret
Cryten
Bitterness
Freon

girls don't get it

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashrak
YEEEAARRG! YoHo, Ahoy!
YEEEAARRG! YoHo, Ahoy!
Ashrak

girls don't get it Empty
PostSubject: girls don't get it   girls don't get it Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 8:09 pm

Right. talkin to this lass at work and she picked up my WH40k book that I'm reading atm, Eisenhorn. She starts reading it then starts laughing. I asked her what she was laughing at and she said it sounds like a Mills and Boone romantic novel.. so she read it out lol " 'Alizebeth stay close to me' I shouted as I pulled her close to my chest. She looked scared as I wrapped my arms around her." So I said.. oh yeah, read the next line then and grinned "Prophaniti made a gargling sound as he rose in to the air which sounded like choking laughter, his lolling broken neck made snapping sounds like bone grinding against bone as he turned his head to look at us. His mouth spewed Daemon blood towards us as his maniacle laughter rose to a pitch that was deafening. My only protection from being mutilated by his psychic power was Alizebeth who was now so terrified she had wet herself" She looked mortified and asked if I killed people at the weekends lol
Back to top Go down
Cheesy
If you get here you win a prize!! Congrats! you Suck!
If you get here you win a prize!!  Congrats! you Suck!
Cheesy

girls don't get it Empty
PostSubject: Re: girls don't get it   girls don't get it Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 10:45 pm

ROFL!!!!!
Back to top Go down

girls don't get it
Page 1 of 1