Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE NOW MOVED!!! VISIT HTTP://WWW.CARNAGE-GAMING.CO.UK

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Carnage-Gaming.co.uk Is live!!
Dreaded Red ring .. Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 12:04 am by Israfil

» Secret World and others
Dreaded Red ring .. Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 8:50 pm by chickenturbine

» Star Wars: The Old Republic
Dreaded Red ring .. Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 3:03 pm by Bitterness

» Dragon Age
Dreaded Red ring .. Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 1:43 am by Israfil

» Bioshock 2
Dreaded Red ring .. Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 2:53 pm by Bitterness

CoD4 Clan Server
Top posters
Ashrak
Dreaded Red ring .. I_vote_lcapDreaded Red ring .. I_voting_barDreaded Red ring .. I_vote_rcap 
Idaeus
Dreaded Red ring .. I_vote_lcapDreaded Red ring .. I_voting_barDreaded Red ring .. I_vote_rcap 
Cheesy
chickenturbine
Israfil
Munchie
Smellyferret
Cryten
Bitterness
Freon

Dreaded Red ring ..

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bitterness
I is doing the tactics init.. Shoot dat der!! NO, NOT ME!!
Bitterness

Dreaded Red ring .. Empty
PostSubject: Dreaded Red ring ..   Dreaded Red ring .. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 4:01 pm

Well i have had this on my xbox before christmas and only just decided to contact microsoft yesterday .. now they have sent me a lable for Germany . i was just wondering if any one knew what the turn around for there repair service is ? ..

i still havent had a chance to play fable 2 or finish my lost oddessey or star wars yet .. and since the release of resident evil i thought i better get my arse into gear .
Back to top Go down
Ashrak
YEEEAARRG! YoHo, Ahoy!
YEEEAARRG! YoHo, Ahoy!
Ashrak

PostSubject: Re: Dreaded Red ring ..   Dreaded Red ring .. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 5:26 pm

Never had to send on back to be honest mate, but I've heard it can be as long as 3 months....

Have you tried the towel trick? I got my cousin to do this and it worked again for another couple of weeks.. it's something to do with heat and rubish transisters...
Back to top Go down
Idaeus
Loves to punch the cock jokers in the FUCKING FACE
Idaeus

PostSubject: Re: Dreaded Red ring ..   Dreaded Red ring .. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 5:29 pm

is your xbox dvd soft modded, if so it might come back with one of the new liteon drives in it and they by all accounts are a pain in the arse to upadte the firmware
Back to top Go down
Bitterness
Bitterness

PostSubject: Re: Dreaded Red ring ..   Dreaded Red ring .. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 11:56 am

yeah it was modded .. i am hopeing they wont mess with that . also told i will get another months free online play and a new warrenty ..

tried the towel trick and it didnt work Sad .. i thought it was a problem with the Solders on the ram chips ? .
Back to top Go down
Idaeus
Idaeus

PostSubject: Re: Dreaded Red ring ..   Dreaded Red ring .. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 12:47 pm

They will mess oh yes
Back to top Go down
Idaeus
Idaeus

PostSubject: Re: Dreaded Red ring ..   Dreaded Red ring .. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 4:38 pm

have you got it back yet ?
Back to top Go down
Cheesy
If you get here you win a prize!! Congrats! you Suck!
If you get here you win a prize!!  Congrats! you Suck!
Cheesy

PostSubject: Re: Dreaded Red ring ..   Dreaded Red ring .. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 8:07 pm

After 2 weeks? This is Microsoft we are talking about - should be at least another 3 months yet!! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dreaded Red ring ..   Dreaded Red ring .. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dreaded Red ring ..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Gamers Corner - *NOW LOCKED - VISIT NEW SITE* :: Consoles-
Jump to: