Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE NOW MOVED!!! VISIT HTTP://WWW.CARNAGE-GAMING.CO.UK

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Carnage-Gaming.co.uk Is live!!
{PS3} Killzone 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 12:04 am by Israfil

» Secret World and others
{PS3} Killzone 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 8:50 pm by chickenturbine

» Star Wars: The Old Republic
{PS3} Killzone 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 3:03 pm by Bitterness

» Dragon Age
{PS3} Killzone 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 1:43 am by Israfil

» Bioshock 2
{PS3} Killzone 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 2:53 pm by Bitterness

CoD4 Clan Server
Top posters
Ashrak
{PS3} Killzone 2 I_vote_lcap{PS3} Killzone 2 I_voting_bar{PS3} Killzone 2 I_vote_rcap 
Idaeus
{PS3} Killzone 2 I_vote_lcap{PS3} Killzone 2 I_voting_bar{PS3} Killzone 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cheesy
chickenturbine
Israfil
Munchie
Smellyferret
Cryten
Bitterness
Freon

{PS3} Killzone 2

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Idaeus
Loves to punch the cock jokers in the FUCKING FACE
Idaeus

{PS3} Killzone 2 Empty
PostSubject: {PS3} Killzone 2   {PS3} Killzone 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 11:44 am

I have only just started playing this as it came yesterday, but and its a real big but, OMFG the gfx are the best Ive seen in game yet, theres some old bloke at the beginning, he looks fooking real, just to get to the standard of said gfx just look at the blizzard intros to their games and you should have some idea.

I will get a full review done after Ive given it a good hammering tonight.
Back to top Go down
Smellyferret
Opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one.. unless you're me I have lots!
Opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one.. unless you're me I have lots!
Smellyferret

{PS3} Killzone 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: {PS3} Killzone 2   {PS3} Killzone 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 2:22 pm

Gotta say it does look special (not special enough to warrent me buying a PS3 yet! though)
Back to top Go down
Cheesy
If you get here you win a prize!! Congrats! you Suck!
If you get here you win a prize!!  Congrats! you Suck!
Cheesy

{PS3} Killzone 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: {PS3} Killzone 2   {PS3} Killzone 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 11:28 am

A mate a work is raving about this. He thinks it is so good it might even pull him away from Halo 3!! (well, for a week maybe!)

TBH I had an original PS1 but then converted to Xbox when the PS2 came out. Since then I've been a fan of the Xbox but the one thing that could swing me back to a PS3 is the processing power of it. The gfx it is capable of producing is insane and I think Killzone is the first game to really make use of that.

I'm sure this game will be a big success for that reason and they should start making games that really make use of the full potential of the console from now on imo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

{PS3} Killzone 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: {PS3} Killzone 2   {PS3} Killzone 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

{PS3} Killzone 2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Gamers Corner - *NOW LOCKED - VISIT NEW SITE* :: Consoles-
Jump to: