Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE NOW MOVED!!! VISIT HTTP://WWW.CARNAGE-GAMING.CO.UK

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Carnage-Gaming.co.uk Is live!!
First calss cunt. Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 12:04 am by Israfil

» Secret World and others
First calss cunt. Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 8:50 pm by chickenturbine

» Star Wars: The Old Republic
First calss cunt. Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 3:03 pm by Bitterness

» Dragon Age
First calss cunt. Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 1:43 am by Israfil

» Bioshock 2
First calss cunt. Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 2:53 pm by Bitterness

CoD4 Clan Server
Top posters
Ashrak
First calss cunt. I_vote_lcapFirst calss cunt. I_voting_barFirst calss cunt. I_vote_rcap 
Idaeus
First calss cunt. I_vote_lcapFirst calss cunt. I_voting_barFirst calss cunt. I_vote_rcap 
Cheesy
chickenturbine
Israfil
Munchie
Smellyferret
Cryten
Bitterness
Freon

First calss cunt.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Israfil
I'm not emo! It's just no-one understands me T_T
Israfil

First calss cunt. Empty
PostSubject: First calss cunt.   First calss cunt. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 1:44 am

Ive been meaning to direct you to this prick for some time. His names is Jez Kemp. Ive played a few gigs with his old band and he is a first class wanker. there is to much to write down TBH but ill give you a few links.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwBpIzsFdNM&feature=channel_page

Please read all the coments on all his videos.

Hes wrote and narated his own book...which he has also reviewed as brilliant. o yeah and he has a website. ther is SOOOO much i can tell you about this guys that will have the in stitches but there are too many to write down. Please please watch this and then go to his website.

http://www.jezkemp.co.uk/ .....yes thats actualy his webite....
Wanker sums him up
Back to top Go down
Smellyferret
Opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one.. unless you're me I have lots!
Smellyferret

First calss cunt. Empty
PostSubject: Re: First calss cunt.   First calss cunt. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 12:14 pm

The vid is classic lol.

Gotta say with the website that although his writing style (from a quick scan through) is rather poor, I have to give him kudos for writing as much as he did and publishing it!

I had to lol though Smile nice links Smile
Back to top Go down
Ashrak
YEEEAARRG! YoHo, Ahoy!
YEEEAARRG! YoHo, Ahoy!
Ashrak

First calss cunt. Empty
PostSubject: Re: First calss cunt.   First calss cunt. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 1:04 pm

This guy is a prick lol Whats with the "Punk Frontman" bit on his site.. he's about as punk as Elton friggin John lol I was tempted to troll him on youtube but I can't be bothered with all the banter tbh, I can see my self just getting more annoyed at him lol

He have one of those faces that give me the urge to punch it.

he's you best mate though ain't he Jack? You and him are bro's ain't ya? Razz
Back to top Go down
Smellyferret
Smellyferret

First calss cunt. Empty
PostSubject: Re: First calss cunt.   First calss cunt. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 1:22 pm

Yeah I remember in WoW when Jack would give up mid raid when his 'bud' came round Smile

(lol!!!!!!!!!! /hide)
Back to top Go down
Israfil
Israfil

First calss cunt. Empty
PostSubject: Re: First calss cunt.   First calss cunt. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 2:12 pm

What jez cunt? ops Kemp. yeah best buds. used to be so mates with him. hes such a cool guy and he would always read me chapters from his book Very Happy.

And please troll him simon. hes 10 times funnier than Pato!!!.
Back to top Go down
Ashrak
YEEEAARRG! YoHo, Ahoy!
YEEEAARRG! YoHo, Ahoy!
Ashrak

First calss cunt. Empty
PostSubject: Re: First calss cunt.   First calss cunt. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 2:40 pm

Yeah I remember that Ferret! He'd be on TS and say "Gotta go guys, me boy Jezza's here, goin for some man bonding!" lol Aaah the memories Razz

Pato is nothing compaired to Tino Razz
First calss cunt. Tino

Last edited by Ashrak on Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Idaeus
Loves to punch the cock jokers in the FUCKING FACE
Idaeus

First calss cunt. Empty
PostSubject: Re: First calss cunt.   First calss cunt. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 3:07 pm

WTF ' International Rogue' CUNT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

First calss cunt. Empty
PostSubject: Re: First calss cunt.   First calss cunt. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First calss cunt.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public - *NOW LOCKED - VISIT NEW SITE* :: Funnies-
Jump to: