Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE NOW MOVED!!! VISIT HTTP://WWW.CARNAGE-GAMING.CO.UK

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Carnage-Gaming.co.uk Is live!!
WAR Expansion of extreeme fappage! Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 12:04 am by Israfil

» Secret World and others
WAR Expansion of extreeme fappage! Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 8:50 pm by chickenturbine

» Star Wars: The Old Republic
WAR Expansion of extreeme fappage! Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 3:03 pm by Bitterness

» Dragon Age
WAR Expansion of extreeme fappage! Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 1:43 am by Israfil

» Bioshock 2
WAR Expansion of extreeme fappage! Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 2:53 pm by Bitterness

CoD4 Clan Server
Top posters
Ashrak
WAR Expansion of extreeme fappage! I_vote_lcapWAR Expansion of extreeme fappage! I_voting_barWAR Expansion of extreeme fappage! I_vote_rcap 
Idaeus
WAR Expansion of extreeme fappage! I_vote_lcapWAR Expansion of extreeme fappage! I_voting_barWAR Expansion of extreeme fappage! I_vote_rcap 
Cheesy
chickenturbine
Israfil
Munchie
Smellyferret
Cryten
Bitterness
Freon

WAR Expansion of extreeme fappage!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RAH
I R Noob! Baby Forum poster..
I R Noob! Baby Forum poster..

WAR Expansion of extreeme fappage! Empty
PostSubject: WAR Expansion of extreeme fappage!   WAR Expansion of extreeme fappage! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 8:00 pm

Quote :
Mythic is getting ready to change the face of Warhammer Online with the first live expansion, A Call To Arms, featuring a new land to conquer and two new, brutal character classes.
A Call To Arms isn't your normal expansion pack, but a "Live Expansion", which will be deployed over a series of months on the Warhammer Online
servers, stretching from the end of March through early June. The
expansion mainly consists of three live events. First, in late March,
Mythic will roll out the Bitter Rivals event, which introduces two new
classes to the game, with players who complete the event getting early
access to the once canceled Orc Choppa and the all-new Dwarf slayer,
both brutal bezerkers and bitter rivals, hence the event's name.
Then comes an event called Beyond the Sands, which introduces
players to some new concepts to be revealed later, followed by the Rise
of the Tomb Kings live event in May, which will see the forces of Order
and Destruction racing to unlock the Land of the Dead for their realm.

Then,
in June, the deserts of Nehekhara open to players with the addition of
an RVR-gated dungeon zone. Much like the Dark Age of Camelot dungeon
Darkness Falls, The Land of the Dead is constantly being contested by
both sides, so gaining access only means you are safe until control
falls to the other side. THat's when you start sweating, knowing that
hordes of enemies are on their way in.
We'll have an interview up later today with Mythic's Jeff Hickman
later today, who goes into more detail regarding "Call To Arms". For
now, enjoy the first few bits of art from Warhammer Online's first major expansion.

Pics at the link looks might fineeeeeeeee!

http://kotaku.com/5141877/warhammer-online-issuing-a-call-to-arms-with-first-live-expansion
Back to top Go down
Ashrak
YEEEAARRG! YoHo, Ahoy!
YEEEAARRG! YoHo, Ahoy!
Ashrak

WAR Expansion of extreeme fappage! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAR Expansion of extreeme fappage!   WAR Expansion of extreeme fappage! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 1:57 am

Fuckin awsome!!! I can't wait for this to start bounce The land of the dead sounds fuckin sweet!!! Cheers for the link WAR Expansion of extreeme fappage! 302639
Back to top Go down

WAR Expansion of extreeme fappage!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Gamers Corner - *NOW LOCKED - VISIT NEW SITE* :: MMORPG Games :: Warhammer: Age Of Reconing - Geek Speak-
Jump to: