Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE NOW MOVED!!! VISIT HTTP://WWW.CARNAGE-GAMING.CO.UK

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Carnage-Gaming.co.uk Is live!!
Good vs Evil - Who is best at IT? Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 12:04 am by Israfil

» Secret World and others
Good vs Evil - Who is best at IT? Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 8:50 pm by chickenturbine

» Star Wars: The Old Republic
Good vs Evil - Who is best at IT? Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 3:03 pm by Bitterness

» Dragon Age
Good vs Evil - Who is best at IT? Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 1:43 am by Israfil

» Bioshock 2
Good vs Evil - Who is best at IT? Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 2:53 pm by Bitterness

CoD4 Clan Server
Top posters
Ashrak
Good vs Evil - Who is best at IT? I_vote_lcapGood vs Evil - Who is best at IT? I_voting_barGood vs Evil - Who is best at IT? I_vote_rcap 
Idaeus
Good vs Evil - Who is best at IT? I_vote_lcapGood vs Evil - Who is best at IT? I_voting_barGood vs Evil - Who is best at IT? I_vote_rcap 
Cheesy
chickenturbine
Israfil
Munchie
Smellyferret
Cryten
Bitterness
Freon

Good vs Evil - Who is best at IT?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Smellyferret
Opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one.. unless you're me I have lots!
Opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one.. unless you're me I have lots!
Smellyferret

Good vs Evil - Who is best at IT? Empty
PostSubject: Good vs Evil - Who is best at IT?   Good vs Evil - Who is best at IT? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 6:50 pm

Jesus and Satan
were having an on-going argument about who was better on the computer.
They had been going at it for days, and

Frankly God was tired of hearing all the bickering. Finally! Fed up, God said, "THAT'S IT! I have had enough. I am going to set up a test that will run for two hours, and from those results, I will judge who does the better job."
So Satan and Jesus sat down at the keyboards and typed away.
They moused.
They faxed.
They e-mailed.
They e-mailed with attachments.
They downloaded.
They did spreadsheets!
They wrote reports.
They created labels and cards.
They created charts and graphs.
They did some genealogy reports
They did every job known to man.
Jesus worked with heavenly efficiency and Satan was faster than hell.
Then, ten minutes before their time was up, lightning suddenly flashed across the sky, thunder rolled, rain poured, and,
Of course, the power went off.
Satan stared at his blank screen and screamed every curse word known in the underworld.
Jesus just sighed.
Finally the electricity came back on, and each of them restarted their computers. Satan started searching frantically, screaming" It's gone! It's all GONE! "I lost everything when the power went out!"
Meanwhile, Jesus quietly started printing out all of his files from the past two hours of work.
Satan observed this and became irate.
"Wait!" he screamed. "That's not fair! He cheated! How come he has all his work and I don't have any?"
!
God just shrugged and said, "JESUS SAVES"
Back to top Go down
brods_brods
I R Noob! Baby Forum poster..
I R Noob! Baby Forum poster..
brods_brods

Good vs Evil - Who is best at IT? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good vs Evil - Who is best at IT?   Good vs Evil - Who is best at IT? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 2:12 am

LOL Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Good vs Evil - Who is best at IT?
Page 1 of 1