Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE NOW MOVED!!! VISIT HTTP://WWW.CARNAGE-GAMING.CO.UK

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Carnage-Gaming.co.uk Is live!!
DPS Meter addon Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 12:04 am by Israfil

» Secret World and others
DPS Meter addon Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 8:50 pm by chickenturbine

» Star Wars: The Old Republic
DPS Meter addon Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 3:03 pm by Bitterness

» Dragon Age
DPS Meter addon Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 1:43 am by Israfil

» Bioshock 2
DPS Meter addon Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 2:53 pm by Bitterness

CoD4 Clan Server
Top posters
Ashrak
DPS Meter addon I_vote_lcapDPS Meter addon I_voting_barDPS Meter addon I_vote_rcap 
Idaeus
DPS Meter addon I_vote_lcapDPS Meter addon I_voting_barDPS Meter addon I_vote_rcap 
Cheesy
chickenturbine
Israfil
Munchie
Smellyferret
Cryten
Bitterness
Freon

DPS Meter addon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ashrak
YEEEAARRG! YoHo, Ahoy!
YEEEAARRG! YoHo, Ahoy!
Ashrak

DPS Meter addon Empty
PostSubject: DPS Meter addon   DPS Meter addon Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 12:26 am

well for those that still play.. I've found a pretty nice little addon

Download it and unzip it to C:\Warhammer Online - Age of Reckoning\Interface\AddOns (or where ever your WAR dir is)

Then when you get in game make a macro with this line in it "/script TortallDPSMeter.Toggle()" (without quote marks)

It's movable and is see through.. not re-sizeable though which can be a pain.. All in all though a nice little damage meter Smile For those of you new to this thing a damage meter tells you how much damage you are kicking out over a period of time. You can reset the meter when you like. It also tells you whats hit you and who hit you Wink

http://war.curse.com/downloads/war-addons/details/tdps.aspx

Take a look Smile
DPS Meter addon Aashrak_001
Back to top Go down

DPS Meter addon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Gamers Corner - *NOW LOCKED - VISIT NEW SITE* :: MMORPG Games :: Warhammer: Age Of Reconing - Geek Speak-
Jump to: