Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE NOW MOVED!!! VISIT HTTP://WWW.CARNAGE-GAMING.CO.UK

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Carnage-Gaming.co.uk Is live!!
eh? Did I hear that right? Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 12:04 am by Israfil

» Secret World and others
eh? Did I hear that right? Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 8:50 pm by chickenturbine

» Star Wars: The Old Republic
eh? Did I hear that right? Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 3:03 pm by Bitterness

» Dragon Age
eh? Did I hear that right? Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 1:43 am by Israfil

» Bioshock 2
eh? Did I hear that right? Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 2:53 pm by Bitterness

CoD4 Clan Server
Top posters
Ashrak
eh? Did I hear that right? I_vote_lcapeh? Did I hear that right? I_voting_bareh? Did I hear that right? I_vote_rcap 
Idaeus
eh? Did I hear that right? I_vote_lcapeh? Did I hear that right? I_voting_bareh? Did I hear that right? I_vote_rcap 
Cheesy
chickenturbine
Israfil
Munchie
Smellyferret
Cryten
Bitterness
Freon

eh? Did I hear that right?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashrak
YEEEAARRG! YoHo, Ahoy!
YEEEAARRG! YoHo, Ahoy!
Ashrak

eh? Did I hear that right? Empty
PostSubject: eh? Did I hear that right?   eh? Did I hear that right? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 2:16 pm

ok, was on the way to work this morn, had metallica on.. Back to the Front, dunno what the song is about tbh not heard it for years but 1 part of the lyrics stood out and made me chuckle then say eh? did they say that?

"you coward, you Slave, you black man" lol wtf? Made me laugh all the way to work Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Israfil
I'm not emo! It's just no-one understands me T_T
Israfil

PostSubject: Re: eh? Did I hear that right?   eh? Did I hear that right? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 6:04 pm

Its Aparently called Disposable Heroes and its Actualy Blindman insted of black man.

Fucking racist simon....
Back to top Go down
Ashrak
YEEEAARRG! YoHo, Ahoy!
YEEEAARRG! YoHo, Ahoy!
Ashrak

PostSubject: Re: eh? Did I hear that right?   eh? Did I hear that right? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 7:27 pm

Sounded like blackman to me.. and why is black man racist? unless it's you who has something against black men? Me? I'm just Anti-PC Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Israfil
Israfil

PostSubject: Re: eh? Did I hear that right?   eh? Did I hear that right? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 7:47 pm

More the fact it made you laugh simon. whats funny about a black man? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ashrak
YEEEAARRG! YoHo, Ahoy!
YEEEAARRG! YoHo, Ahoy!
Ashrak

PostSubject: Re: eh? Did I hear that right?   eh? Did I hear that right? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 10:14 pm

was laughin at the randomness not the meaning Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: eh? Did I hear that right?   eh? Did I hear that right? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

eh? Did I hear that right?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public - *NOW LOCKED - VISIT NEW SITE* :: Funnies-
Jump to: