Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE NOW MOVED!!! VISIT HTTP://WWW.CARNAGE-GAMING.CO.UK

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Carnage-Gaming.co.uk Is live!!
new footage of the worlds greatest fighting game ever made Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 12:04 am by Israfil

» Secret World and others
new footage of the worlds greatest fighting game ever made Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 8:50 pm by chickenturbine

» Star Wars: The Old Republic
new footage of the worlds greatest fighting game ever made Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 3:03 pm by Bitterness

» Dragon Age
new footage of the worlds greatest fighting game ever made Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 1:43 am by Israfil

» Bioshock 2
new footage of the worlds greatest fighting game ever made Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 2:53 pm by Bitterness

CoD4 Clan Server
Top posters
Ashrak
new footage of the worlds greatest fighting game ever made I_vote_lcapnew footage of the worlds greatest fighting game ever made I_voting_barnew footage of the worlds greatest fighting game ever made I_vote_rcap 
Idaeus
new footage of the worlds greatest fighting game ever made I_vote_lcapnew footage of the worlds greatest fighting game ever made I_voting_barnew footage of the worlds greatest fighting game ever made I_vote_rcap 
Cheesy
chickenturbine
Israfil
Munchie
Smellyferret
Cryten
Bitterness
Freon

new footage of the worlds greatest fighting game ever made

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
chickenturbine
I can play this Hard on Guitar Hero!
chickenturbine

new footage of the worlds greatest fighting game ever made Empty
PostSubject: new footage of the worlds greatest fighting game ever made   new footage of the worlds greatest fighting game ever made Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 2:41 pm

the first clip could be of a new anime film that i really hope they release but i think its to d with the new game either way looks great

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/35814.html

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/34777.html

interview on the plans of were the game is heading

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/31063.html
Back to top Go down
Idaeus
Loves to punch the cock jokers in the FUCKING FACE
Idaeus

PostSubject: Re: new footage of the worlds greatest fighting game ever made   new footage of the worlds greatest fighting game ever made Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 11:07 am

Dosnt look fuck all like Rise of the Robots lol
Back to top Go down
Ashrak
YEEEAARRG! YoHo, Ahoy!
YEEEAARRG! YoHo, Ahoy!
Ashrak

PostSubject: Re: new footage of the worlds greatest fighting game ever made   new footage of the worlds greatest fighting game ever made Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 2:10 pm

BITE YOUR TONGUE!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Idaeus
Idaeus

PostSubject: Re: new footage of the worlds greatest fighting game ever made   new footage of the worlds greatest fighting game ever made Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 2:38 pm

Just pointing it out matey lol!
Back to top Go down
chickenturbine
chickenturbine

PostSubject: Re: new footage of the worlds greatest fighting game ever made   new footage of the worlds greatest fighting game ever made Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 4:18 pm

another clip of how the game is coming

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/36491.html
shows a bit more of how the gameplay is gonna look
Back to top Go down
Idaeus
Idaeus

PostSubject: Re: new footage of the worlds greatest fighting game ever made   new footage of the worlds greatest fighting game ever made Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 5:37 pm

Never seen before footage

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=M8c-1OlpkHU
Back to top Go down
chickenturbine
chickenturbine

PostSubject: Re: new footage of the worlds greatest fighting game ever made   new footage of the worlds greatest fighting game ever made Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 8:21 pm

Idaeus wrote:
Dosnt look fuck all like Rise of the Robots lol

here you go mate see this and thought of you lol look how shit it was https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbZuJDXi1a8&feature=related
Back to top Go down
Idaeus
Idaeus

PostSubject: Re: new footage of the worlds greatest fighting game ever made   new footage of the worlds greatest fighting game ever made Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 1:43 am

dosnt matter mate they are all shite
Back to top Go down
Idaeus
Idaeus

PostSubject: Re: new footage of the worlds greatest fighting game ever made   new footage of the worlds greatest fighting game ever made Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 10:36 am

hhhhmmmmm if you cant take a bit of fun its a bad job
Back to top Go down
chickenturbine
chickenturbine

PostSubject: Re: new footage of the worlds greatest fighting game ever made   new footage of the worlds greatest fighting game ever made Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 1:29 am

Idaeus wrote:

eh what you on about cant take a bit of fun ?
Back to top Go down
Ashrak
YEEEAARRG! YoHo, Ahoy!
YEEEAARRG! YoHo, Ahoy!
Ashrak

PostSubject: Re: new footage of the worlds greatest fighting game ever made   new footage of the worlds greatest fighting game ever made Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 2:19 am

chickenturbine wrote:
Idaeus wrote:

eh what you on about cant take a bit of fun ?

Dude you do know that post was made a month ago yeah? lol gettin slow in ya old age bruv Razz
Back to top Go down
chickenturbine
chickenturbine

PostSubject: Re: new footage of the worlds greatest fighting game ever made   new footage of the worlds greatest fighting game ever made Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 8:49 pm

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/38353.html

here's a look at how good the character design part of soulcalibur 4 is do they look like anybody you know ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new footage of the worlds greatest fighting game ever made   new footage of the worlds greatest fighting game ever made Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new footage of the worlds greatest fighting game ever made
Page 1 of 1