Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE NOW MOVED!!! VISIT HTTP://WWW.CARNAGE-GAMING.CO.UK

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Carnage-Gaming.co.uk Is live!!
someone i know is having trouble with COD4 anybody know of a solution ? Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 12:04 am by Israfil

» Secret World and others
someone i know is having trouble with COD4 anybody know of a solution ? Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 8:50 pm by chickenturbine

» Star Wars: The Old Republic
someone i know is having trouble with COD4 anybody know of a solution ? Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 3:03 pm by Bitterness

» Dragon Age
someone i know is having trouble with COD4 anybody know of a solution ? Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 1:43 am by Israfil

» Bioshock 2
someone i know is having trouble with COD4 anybody know of a solution ? Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 2:53 pm by Bitterness

CoD4 Clan Server
Top posters
Ashrak
someone i know is having trouble with COD4 anybody know of a solution ? I_vote_lcapsomeone i know is having trouble with COD4 anybody know of a solution ? I_voting_barsomeone i know is having trouble with COD4 anybody know of a solution ? I_vote_rcap 
Idaeus
someone i know is having trouble with COD4 anybody know of a solution ? I_vote_lcapsomeone i know is having trouble with COD4 anybody know of a solution ? I_voting_barsomeone i know is having trouble with COD4 anybody know of a solution ? I_vote_rcap 
Cheesy
chickenturbine
Israfil
Munchie
Smellyferret
Cryten
Bitterness
Freon

someone i know is having trouble with COD4 anybody know of a solution ?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
chickenturbine
I can play this Hard on Guitar Hero!
I can play this Hard on Guitar Hero!
chickenturbine

someone i know is having trouble with COD4 anybody know of a solution ? Empty
PostSubject: someone i know is having trouble with COD4 anybody know of a solution ?   someone i know is having trouble with COD4 anybody know of a solution ? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 7:35 pm

i've copyed the email i got so you can read see if anybody has had the same probs or they know of a solution

"hello mate, i am having problems, basically the game locks up in multiplayer either after loading the map (when the team choice should appear) or sometimes get to play for like 5 minutes, then it locks up. Single player works fine, as do all my other games.

Been looking on the net and plenty of people with the same problem, some people think its sound card related, some punkbuster, always plenty of theories out there eh? Anyway have you or any of the clan had any similar problems and got any advice?

Game runs fine before it crashes (and runs sweet in single player), spec:

Asus A8N-E mobo
Dual core 4400 processor
Nvidia 9600 gfx card
2 gb ram
on board sound card (nvidia drivers, bundled with gfx and ethernet drivers)
Windows XP

Cheers mate hopefully join you soon !

Stu"
Back to top Go down

someone i know is having trouble with COD4 anybody know of a solution ?
Page 1 of 1