Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE NOW MOVED!!! VISIT HTTP://WWW.CARNAGE-GAMING.CO.UK

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Carnage-Gaming.co.uk Is live!!
Collectors edition bonuses Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 12:04 am by Israfil

» Secret World and others
Collectors edition bonuses Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 8:50 pm by chickenturbine

» Star Wars: The Old Republic
Collectors edition bonuses Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 3:03 pm by Bitterness

» Dragon Age
Collectors edition bonuses Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 1:43 am by Israfil

» Bioshock 2
Collectors edition bonuses Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 2:53 pm by Bitterness

CoD4 Clan Server
Top posters
Ashrak
Collectors edition bonuses I_vote_lcapCollectors edition bonuses I_voting_barCollectors edition bonuses I_vote_rcap 
Idaeus
Collectors edition bonuses I_vote_lcapCollectors edition bonuses I_voting_barCollectors edition bonuses I_vote_rcap 
Cheesy
chickenturbine
Israfil
Munchie
Smellyferret
Cryten
Bitterness
Freon

Collectors edition bonuses

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cryten
I eat posts for breakfast
I eat posts for breakfast

Collectors edition bonuses Empty
PostSubject: Collectors edition bonuses   Collectors edition bonuses Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 10:42 am

ok guys heres a quick heads up for those of you with collectors edition, the bonus cloak and head that you get with collectors are collected from the mailbox after you have entered the official games cd key..... the Zealot head is really nice, remember what Sam Niell looked like after he went crazy in event horizon and sewed his eyes shut... well thats it with the added bonus of a cyclops eye in the middle of your forehead.

Goblins look like the witch from Chorlten and the Wheelies LOL
Back to top Go down

Collectors edition bonuses
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Gamers Corner - *NOW LOCKED - VISIT NEW SITE* :: MMORPG Games :: Warhammer: Age Of Reconing - Geek Speak-
Jump to: