Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE NOW MOVED!!! VISIT HTTP://WWW.CARNAGE-GAMING.CO.UK

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Carnage-Gaming.co.uk Is live!!
Song of the day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 12:04 am by Israfil

» Secret World and others
Song of the day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 8:50 pm by chickenturbine

» Star Wars: The Old Republic
Song of the day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 3:03 pm by Bitterness

» Dragon Age
Song of the day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 1:43 am by Israfil

» Bioshock 2
Song of the day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 2:53 pm by Bitterness

CoD4 Clan Server
Top posters
Ashrak
Song of the day - Page 3 I_vote_lcapSong of the day - Page 3 I_voting_barSong of the day - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Idaeus
Song of the day - Page 3 I_vote_lcapSong of the day - Page 3 I_voting_barSong of the day - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Cheesy
chickenturbine
Israfil
Munchie
Smellyferret
Cryten
Bitterness
Freon

Song of the day

Go down 
+4
Idaeus
Ashrak
chickenturbine
Israfil
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Smellyferret
Opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one.. unless you're me I have lots!
Opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one.. unless you're me I have lots!
Smellyferret

Song of the day - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song of the day   Song of the day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 9:57 pm

new one for today!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaMvwQQOCss

(Chilli /poker night at mine!)
Back to top Go down
Ashrak
YEEEAARRG! YoHo, Ahoy!
YEEEAARRG! YoHo, Ahoy!
Ashrak

PostSubject: Re: Song of the day   Song of the day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 10:26 pm

I'm on me way, be there in 6 hrs lol
Back to top Go down
chickenturbine
I can play this Hard on Guitar Hero!
I can play this Hard on Guitar Hero!
chickenturbine

PostSubject: Re: Song of the day   Song of the day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 3:47 am

good choice ferret cheers
Back to top Go down
Israfil
I'm not emo! It's just no-one understands me T_T
Israfil

PostSubject: Re: Song of the day   Song of the day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 2:18 am

Disturbed

Downloaded this album today. do like a bit of disturbed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlG9R944Z1Y

and this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vf8Att0t0hs Why the hell is everything with no video got the fucking adventchildren movie as a video?. bah

Static-X

oh and i got some static x aswell. its like fucking rave goth music!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSC_a3_aRl4 This video has a picture of our favorite film on it sime Very Happy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8sL6ZOksSU&feature=related And simon this MUST be the video that inspired you to go to the gym!. Or is that you in your younger more Beefcake days?.
Back to top Go down
Ashrak
YEEEAARRG! YoHo, Ahoy!
YEEEAARRG! YoHo, Ahoy!
Ashrak

PostSubject: Re: Song of the day   Song of the day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 7:04 pm

nah.. I go to the gym to lose weight not put muscle on.. although after todays practice I think I might need to stop drinking lol 2 days of solid partying in in sheffield then here in grimsby really did a number on me today lol
Back to top Go down
Israfil
Israfil

PostSubject: Re: Song of the day   Song of the day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 2:08 am

Haha. i lost my voice last week right and todays band practis was painful. Still recovering my throat Very Happy.

Last edited by Israfil on Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ashrak
YEEEAARRG! YoHo, Ahoy!
YEEEAARRG! YoHo, Ahoy!
Ashrak

PostSubject: Re: Song of the day   Song of the day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 10:16 am

Voice? is that like the gay virginity or something? lol
Back to top Go down
Cheesy
If you get here you win a prize!! Congrats! you Suck!
If you get here you win a prize!!  Congrats! you Suck!
Cheesy

PostSubject: Re: Song of the day   Song of the day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 10:54 am

Congratulations on coming out of the closet Jack!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Israfil
Israfil

PostSubject: Re: Song of the day   Song of the day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 11:25 am

Dont you northerners know what a voice is? jesus i knew you would strugle with basic words but not you pete. well then again you are a farmer!.
Back to top Go down
Ashrak
YEEEAARRG! YoHo, Ahoy!
YEEEAARRG! YoHo, Ahoy!
Ashrak

PostSubject: Re: Song of the day   Song of the day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 2:03 pm

Israfil wrote:
Dont you northerners know what a voice is? jesus i knew you would strugle with basic words but not you pete. well then again you are a farmer!.

Farmer pirate pirat
Back to top Go down
Munchie
I is doing the tactics init.. Shoot dat der!! NO, NOT ME!!
I is doing the tactics init.. Shoot dat der!! NO, NOT ME!!

PostSubject: Re: Song of the day   Song of the day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 3:29 pm

Worlds fastest Drummer ,.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaOulFOWtbY&feature=related
Back to top Go down
Cheesy
Cheesy

PostSubject: Re: Song of the day   Song of the day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 3:37 pm

Israfil wrote:

ROFL!!
Back to top Go down
Israfil
Israfil

PostSubject: Re: Song of the day   Song of the day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 1:02 am

Ashrak wrote:
Israfil wrote:

Farmer pirate pirat

Hes a west country farmer. Dose that me he scrumps and makes iligal moonshine and flogs it to kids....then says YAR!!
Back to top Go down
Cheesy
Cheesy

PostSubject: Re: Song of the day   Song of the day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 10:04 am

Israfil wrote:
Ashrak wrote:
Israfil wrote:

Farmer pirate pirat

Hes a west country farmer. Dose that me he scrumps and makes iligal moonshine and flogs it to kids....then says YAR!!

And all this while driving around on my Massey Fergusson lol!

(thats a tractor for all you northern pie eating numpty's!) bounce

But hang on, it seems me and the northeners are taking some abuse here while Jack is getting away scot free. So.....Jack's an emo!!! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Ashrak
YEEEAARRG! YoHo, Ahoy!
YEEEAARRG! YoHo, Ahoy!
Ashrak

PostSubject: Re: Song of the day   Song of the day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 2:55 pm

yeah Jack
Song of the day - Page 3 Gokwan
oh there you are Smile
Back to top Go down
Israfil
Israfil

PostSubject: Re: Song of the day   Song of the day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 12:01 am

lol bullshit am i an emo Very Happy. thaty Bradley kid at works started Abreveating band names now :S.

"Can i stick some FFAF on, or even some B.F.M.V . He is pure ginger emo. He looks like a young mick hutnel and has the look of a pedo about him. now he is pure emo!!!. he even likes cock meat sandwichs as disscussed befor!!!!.
Back to top Go down
Cheesy
Cheesy

PostSubject: Re: Song of the day   Song of the day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 10:12 pm

LOL!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Song of the day   Song of the day - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Song of the day
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public - *NOW LOCKED - VISIT NEW SITE* :: General-
Jump to: