Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE NOW MOVED!!! VISIT HTTP://WWW.CARNAGE-GAMING.CO.UK

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Carnage-Gaming.co.uk Is live!!
Opening Server listing Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 12:04 am by Israfil

» Secret World and others
Opening Server listing Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 8:50 pm by chickenturbine

» Star Wars: The Old Republic
Opening Server listing Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 3:03 pm by Bitterness

» Dragon Age
Opening Server listing Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 1:43 am by Israfil

» Bioshock 2
Opening Server listing Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 2:53 pm by Bitterness

CoD4 Clan Server
Top posters
Ashrak
Opening Server listing I_vote_lcapOpening Server listing I_voting_barOpening Server listing I_vote_rcap 
Idaeus
Opening Server listing I_vote_lcapOpening Server listing I_voting_barOpening Server listing I_vote_rcap 
Cheesy
chickenturbine
Israfil
Munchie
Smellyferret
Cryten
Bitterness
Freon

Opening Server listing

Go down 
+3
Cryten
Idaeus
Ashrak
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashrak
YEEEAARRG! YoHo, Ahoy!
YEEEAARRG! YoHo, Ahoy!
Ashrak

Opening Server listing Empty
PostSubject: Opening Server listing   Opening Server listing Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 12:36 am

The server's open on monday I think for the CE guys.. here's a list of the servers that are available..

Servers

The BETA servers are getting a patch (4.11) friday morning..

Info here

Can anyone explaing the difference between servers?
Back to top Go down
Idaeus
Loves to punch the cock jokers in the FUCKING FACE
Idaeus

PostSubject: Re: Opening Server listing   Opening Server listing Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 11:04 am

Core
- Enemy factions can only attack each other if both players are flagged for PvP
- Players are automatically flagged for PvP upon entering RvR areas or enemy PvE areas
- Players can choose to turn their flag on at anytime

Open RvR
- All players are constantly flagged for PvP, even in areas that are normally for PvE

Core RP
- Just like the Core server, only players are expected to roleplay their characters
Back to top Go down
Idaeus
Idaeus

PostSubject: Re: Opening Server listing   Opening Server listing Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 11:06 am

Not just the CE but SE as well with early access that is
Back to top Go down
Cryten
I eat posts for breakfast

PostSubject: Re: Opening Server listing   Opening Server listing Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 12:08 pm

Ashrak wrote:
The server's open on monday

CE edition headstart begins 14th September (Sunday) and Regular edition 15th (Monday)
Back to top Go down
Ashrak
YEEEAARRG! YoHo, Ahoy!
YEEEAARRG! YoHo, Ahoy!
Ashrak

PostSubject: Re: Opening Server listing   Opening Server listing Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 12:12 pm

Still aint got me game from play yet lol Hope I can use the beta Client....
Back to top Go down
Idaeus
Idaeus

PostSubject: Re: Opening Server listing   Opening Server listing Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 1:13 pm

so what type of server we gonna play on ?

Core or Open RvR, that RP shite can get fucked
Back to top Go down
Ashrak
YEEEAARRG! YoHo, Ahoy!
YEEEAARRG! YoHo, Ahoy!
Ashrak

PostSubject: Re: Opening Server listing   Opening Server listing Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 1:57 pm

I vote for open RvR Smile more fun plus I heard a rumour that ganking is punished with a chicken transform lol
Back to top Go down
Idaeus
Idaeus

PostSubject: Re: Opening Server listing   Opening Server listing Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 2:05 pm

Thats no rumor mate Laughing
Back to top Go down
Idaeus
Idaeus

PostSubject: Re: Opening Server listing   Opening Server listing Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 2:06 pm

I vote Open RvR on server

Dragonback Mountains
Back to top Go down
Idaeus
Idaeus

PostSubject: Re: Opening Server listing   Opening Server listing Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 2:07 pm

Is the guild gonna be called Clan Carnage ?
Back to top Go down
Munchie
I is doing the tactics init.. Shoot dat der!! NO, NOT ME!!

PostSubject: Re: Opening Server listing   Opening Server listing Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 2:41 pm

I think maybe just Carnage Smile

On a seperate note i take it we are not bothered wether we game with cryton ,NSG, duster and millhouse and their friends?. Cryten did say they were gaming on worlds end server.
Back to top Go down
Israfil
I'm not emo! It's just no-one understands me T_T
Israfil

PostSubject: Re: Opening Server listing   Opening Server listing Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 3:08 pm

Clan Carnage sounds orky but i like it TBH its sounds chaosy.
Back to top Go down
Ashrak
YEEEAARRG! YoHo, Ahoy!
YEEEAARRG! YoHo, Ahoy!
Ashrak

PostSubject: Re: Opening Server listing   Opening Server listing Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 4:19 pm

Maybe just Carnage cos the clan part really only applies to fps games I think Smile plus I'de love to be running around pwning people with Ashrak - Carnage above me head lol

See what everyone says about the server.. I'd like to get on an open RvR server, and one we can all game together on.. or at least most of us Smile
Back to top Go down
Cheesy
If you get here you win a prize!! Congrats! you Suck!
If you get here you win a prize!!  Congrats! you Suck!
Cheesy

PostSubject: Re: Opening Server listing   Opening Server listing Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 9:03 pm

I think Carnage for the guild name is great.

For the server my vote goes to Core just so you have some control over when u get ur ass kicked, but I'm more than happy to go with the majority if everyone else wants RvR Smile
Back to top Go down
Bitterness
Bitterness

PostSubject: Re: Opening Server listing   Opening Server listing Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 9:34 pm

vote Core .. since i have played on pvp servers alot and i think it might be to much of a bitch on a open RVR .. ( i am guessing on that choas side can kill each other ? )
Back to top Go down
Israfil
Israfil

PostSubject: Re: Opening Server listing   Opening Server listing Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 9:49 pm

Nope. Order and destruction are like alliance and the horde. What OPEN RVR means is that you are flaged RVR even if your not in a specific RVR zone.

As you aint seen it ill try and explain. There are sertaine zones you can walk into that have objectives. once you enter that zone you are flagged so that the Side of Order players can attack you and visa versa. Outside of that area they cant attack you unless you flag yourself. Abit like PVP in wow. when your in a BG you are flaged and cant unflag but when your out you can turn it off.

So basicly OPEN RVR Just means Order players can attack you and also, you dont have to worry about being attacked by members of the side of destruction IE Dark elves, orks and Choas as they are all alies much like WOW and they xant gank you.
Back to top Go down
Israfil
Israfil

PostSubject: Re: Opening Server listing   Opening Server listing Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 4:58 pm

Ive started a live Char on Karak-hirn which is Core.
Back to top Go down
Ashrak
YEEEAARRG! YoHo, Ahoy!
YEEEAARRG! YoHo, Ahoy!
Ashrak

PostSubject: Re: Opening Server listing   Opening Server listing Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 9:14 pm

Karak hirn was full so i couldn't get on.. made an Ashrak on Dragon Back for now...
Back to top Go down
Cryten

PostSubject: Re: Opening Server listing   Opening Server listing Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 11:37 pm

Ashrak wrote:
I vote for open RvR Smile more fun plus I heard a rumour that ganking is punished with a chicken transform lol

you are transformed into a chicken if you goto a tier that is 2 tiers below your current level.. I.E. someone who is the right level for tier 3 can go back to tier 2 but if they goto tier 1 they get turned into a chicken on Open server. this does not mean it waits till you gank a low level it is immediate regardless of if you've attacked anyone or not
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Opening Server listing   Opening Server listing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Opening Server listing
Page 1 of 1