Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE NOW MOVED!!! VISIT HTTP://WWW.CARNAGE-GAMING.CO.UK

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Carnage-Gaming.co.uk Is live!!
And they're off.... Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 12:04 am by Israfil

» Secret World and others
And they're off.... Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 8:50 pm by chickenturbine

» Star Wars: The Old Republic
And they're off.... Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 3:03 pm by Bitterness

» Dragon Age
And they're off.... Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 1:43 am by Israfil

» Bioshock 2
And they're off.... Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 2:53 pm by Bitterness

CoD4 Clan Server
Top posters
Ashrak
And they're off.... I_vote_lcapAnd they're off.... I_voting_barAnd they're off.... I_vote_rcap 
Idaeus
And they're off.... I_vote_lcapAnd they're off.... I_voting_barAnd they're off.... I_vote_rcap 
Cheesy
chickenturbine
Israfil
Munchie
Smellyferret
Cryten
Bitterness
Freon

And they're off....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashrak
YEEEAARRG! YoHo, Ahoy!
YEEEAARRG! YoHo, Ahoy!
Ashrak

And they're off.... Empty
PostSubject: And they're off....   And they're off.... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 11:13 pm

so, anyone with the collectors edition of WAR.. come get ya beta Very Happy

http://www.war-europe.com/#/clientdl/?lang=enl
Back to top Go down
Cryten
I eat posts for breakfast

PostSubject: Re: And they're off....   And they're off.... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 10:32 am

started downloading last night, only to discover this morning I don't have enough space on C drive to download it, damned the thing for not allowing me to specify where I can put the download Evil or Very Mad

Anywho, I've deleted as much stuff as possible off my C drive and got just barely over 12GB (which is the minimum amount of space I need for the download if my memory serves) so heres hoping, if not going to have to pick a copy of the beta client off someone else
Back to top Go down
Ashrak
YEEEAARRG! YoHo, Ahoy!
YEEEAARRG! YoHo, Ahoy!
Ashrak

PostSubject: Re: And they're off....   And they're off.... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 11:16 am

I should have it by the time I get home tonight... if you get stuck I could probs stick it on a few disks for ya matey Smile
Back to top Go down
Cryten

PostSubject: Re: And they're off....   And they're off.... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 11:45 am

Sweet matey that would be appreciated, I will keep ya posted, I'm at 25% complete atm with 9.82gb left
Back to top Go down
Cryten

PostSubject: Re: And they're off....   And they're off.... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 1:55 pm

Can I take you up on that offer Ash, can't get past 40% I can supply the discs, god I regret putting that partition on my computer Sad
Back to top Go down
Ashrak
YEEEAARRG! YoHo, Ahoy!
YEEEAARRG! YoHo, Ahoy!
Ashrak

PostSubject: Re: And they're off....   And they're off.... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 1:58 pm

lol yeah no probs, disks would be good cos am down to my last 3 dvd's lol if you live or work near the college drop em off to me there or pop round tonight between 5 and 7 Smile I'll PM you my addy mate
Back to top Go down
Ashrak
YEEEAARRG! YoHo, Ahoy!
YEEEAARRG! YoHo, Ahoy!
Ashrak

PostSubject: Re: And they're off....   And they're off.... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 9:17 pm

Some info from the Beta Forum:

Quote :

Good evening all!
Pardon the lack of information recently. We have had a very busy and exciting time recently.

We'd like you all to know two things:

• All closed beta testers are automatically granted access to the Open Beta
  • You will not need to download a new client. Patching will suffice.

Further, as you have surely noticed, we opened up our Standard Edition pre-order program
today, so those of you who haven't got the Collector's Edition
pre-order now have the opportunity to order the Standard Edition
pre-order. Remember, Open Beta will close before the Live Head Start
and beta testers will not automatically gain access to the Head Start;
you will need a pre-order code (CE or SE will both work).

We all look forward logging in again. Enjoy these last few days, before we are thrown into perpetual WAR!

-Magnus

and:
Quote :

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thunderkat
And they're off.... Viewpost

so - to clarify for the terminally slow ( me )

1: we cant input any codes yet
2: we dont know date when we can ?
3: we dont know when o b starts ?
4: we dont know when headstart starts ?

1: Correct
2: Website says next week sometime
3: Was announced as the 7th Sept sometime ago (I believe in the newsletter)
4: Dates just been announced as 14th Sept. for CE and 15th for SE
Back to top Go down
Cryten

PostSubject: Re: And they're off....   And they're off.... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 9:23 am

found this on war-europe website this morning

Quote :
We are pleased to announce the information that many of you have been waiting anxiously for - the Headstart dates!

All Collector's Edition pre-order customers will have access to the Headstart from the 14th of September while all Standard Edition pre-orders will be joining them a day later on the 15th. The full range of live servers will be available to choose from when the Headstart begins and you will be able to keep your characters and any progress you made with them for the live launch on the 18th of September (note that this only applies to characters created during the Headstart, all Open Beta characters will be wiped before the Headstart begins).

This will be a very exciting time for everyone as we begin the realm WAR in earnest!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And they're off....   And they're off.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And they're off....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Gamers Corner - *NOW LOCKED - VISIT NEW SITE* :: General Gamer Banter-
Jump to: