Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE NOW MOVED!!! VISIT HTTP://WWW.CARNAGE-GAMING.CO.UK

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Carnage-Gaming.co.uk Is live!!
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 12:04 am by Israfil

» Secret World and others
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 8:50 pm by chickenturbine

» Star Wars: The Old Republic
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 3:03 pm by Bitterness

» Dragon Age
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 1:43 am by Israfil

» Bioshock 2
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 2:53 pm by Bitterness

CoD4 Clan Server
Top posters
Ashrak
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!! - Page 2 I_voting_barWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Idaeus
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!! - Page 2 I_voting_barWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cheesy
chickenturbine
Israfil
Munchie
Smellyferret
Cryten
Bitterness
Freon

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!

Go down 
+2
Munchie
Ashrak
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cryten
I eat posts for breakfast

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!   WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 7:35 pm

Is there any news on where we input our Open beta codes/Headstart Codes yet? I've seen the tab for Beta Registration but nothing has been confirmed in the News channel
Back to top Go down
Ashrak
YEEEAARRG! YoHo, Ahoy!
YEEEAARRG! YoHo, Ahoy!
Ashrak

PostSubject: Re: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!   WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 9:28 pm

I think you have to put it in when you load the game up.. like a cd key sort of thing..
Back to top Go down
Cryten

PostSubject: Re: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!   WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 11:54 pm

Just found this on War Europes website

Quote :
We have improved the beta client downloader based on your feedback. Now, if you download the client you will be able to set the upload and download speed to suit your connection. This will make the download significantly faster for many of you. If you don't already have the client for the open beta then go here to get it.

Many of you may be wondering what to do with your open beta key also. Before the servers open on Sunday we will open the validation page and you will be able to complete your preparations for the start of the open beta. We will of course post an update to let you know the moment the page is available.
Back to top Go down
Israfil
I'm not emo! It's just no-one understands me T_T
Israfil

PostSubject: Re: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!   WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 10:56 pm

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=HpkzpxS03Xg

I fucking want one!!!!
Back to top Go down
Cryten

PostSubject: Re: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!   WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 8:46 pm

Well its coming close to me playing 12 hours of probably the greatest game ever made and the game is trying to login to website to input my beta key code. what a friggin joke Mad
Back to top Go down
Israfil
Israfil

PostSubject: Re: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!   WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 9:04 pm

LOL AYE. not only cant i log in when i tried to make anew account and it was working it told me all the information i used and most importantly my EMAIL was in use. meaning i have to actualy log in to my account to sort my beta. BUT the fucking servers are down and they have just decided to notify us 6 hours affter 9:30 hours affter i fucking got up to register.
Back to top Go down
Ashrak
YEEEAARRG! YoHo, Ahoy!
YEEEAARRG! YoHo, Ahoy!
Ashrak

PostSubject: Re: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!   WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 4:39 am

I got in fine lol Just kidding, took me a while but I got in, not sure if it;'s cos i did closed beta but I can guarantee it's already more addictive then WOW... level 1-5 AV as part of a quest? oh yes.. twink mother fucker... I manages to register on Karak Hirn unsder ashrak. join me if you can lads Smile
Back to top Go down
Cryten

PostSubject: Re: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!   WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 9:48 am

Will do matey, yeah Closed Beta players were basically guaranteed access without having to do any registration, unlike us mere mortals who spent 14 hours trying to access our accounts, still with the site getting 2 million hits between 8am and midday what did they expect when waiting till 5 hours before open beta start to open the account creation page to the potential buyers of the game.... from the forums I've read, GOA are not popular with gamers anyway they apparently were just as disorgansied with handling Mythics Dark age of Camelot MMO, you'd have thought they'd have learned from there mistakes.

Of course they didn't and despite giving away in region of 200k beta keys, they only bought 25k registration keys for their website account creation page (you know the bit where you have to put those letters in to confirm you aren't a bot) because they didn't think so many people would want to play the beta
Back to top Go down
Ashrak
YEEEAARRG! YoHo, Ahoy!
YEEEAARRG! YoHo, Ahoy!
Ashrak

PostSubject: Re: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!   WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 1:55 pm

lol GOA noobs..

Did you lot manage to get on in the end?
Back to top Go down
Cryten

PostSubject: Re: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!   WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 7:09 pm

only just starting to get through with the temp validation area which is found here, http://www.war-europe.com/#/activation/

still can't logon though until GOA has validated it officially and sent you an email saying whether or not there was any errors in your request. I've been waiting an hour roughly atm
Back to top Go down
Ashrak
YEEEAARRG! YoHo, Ahoy!
YEEEAARRG! YoHo, Ahoy!
Ashrak

PostSubject: Re: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!   WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 3:17 pm

My zealot so far Smile
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!! - Page 2 Unclef10
Back to top Go down
Israfil
Israfil

PostSubject: Re: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!   WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 7:03 pm

Bunch of cants cant even write proper posts on their website let alon validate an account. this is an absolute joke.
Back to top Go down
Israfil
Israfil

PostSubject: Re: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!   WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 7:17 pm

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!! - Page 2 Goazb3.th
Back to top Go down
Ashrak
YEEEAARRG! YoHo, Ahoy!
YEEEAARRG! YoHo, Ahoy!
Ashrak

PostSubject: Re: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!   WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 1:48 pm

OK, for those of you who are stillwaiting for validation. Try to just log in anyway. Jack was waiting for ages and found a site saying just to log in.. I'm assuming this only works for people with the CE. Currently Jack and Myself are on Kara Hirn under the chaos side Smile

Hope to see you all on there, you're missing out lol
Back to top Go down
Cryten

PostSubject: Re: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!   WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 1:07 am

Well I finally got on yesterday, 2 of my mates had to wait till today, what they did in the end was try to start the patcher, then used the Account Creation button to create a new account, validate it then put the OB key in and bobs your uncle, no email validation but 20 mins later they were patching the client, I've tried the majority of Destruction side upto now and have to say, Disciple of Kaine and Chosen are my current faves
Back to top Go down
Idaeus
Loves to punch the cock jokers in the FUCKING FACE
Idaeus

PostSubject: Re: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!   WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 10:35 am

I started a DoK last night, later on gonna try some chaos and greenskins
Back to top Go down
Ashrak
YEEEAARRG! YoHo, Ahoy!
YEEEAARRG! YoHo, Ahoy!
Ashrak

PostSubject: Re: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!   WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 10:50 am

Well I got 1 of each class so lemme know which one ya gonna be and I'll scoot on Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!   WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Gamers Corner - *NOW LOCKED - VISIT NEW SITE* :: MMORPG Games :: Warhammer: Age Of Reconing - Geek Speak-
Jump to: