Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE NOW MOVED!!! VISIT HTTP://WWW.CARNAGE-GAMING.CO.UK

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Carnage-Gaming.co.uk Is live!!
Well thats frustrating... Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 12:04 am by Israfil

» Secret World and others
Well thats frustrating... Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 8:50 pm by chickenturbine

» Star Wars: The Old Republic
Well thats frustrating... Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 3:03 pm by Bitterness

» Dragon Age
Well thats frustrating... Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 1:43 am by Israfil

» Bioshock 2
Well thats frustrating... Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 2:53 pm by Bitterness

CoD4 Clan Server
Top posters
Ashrak
Well thats frustrating... I_vote_lcapWell thats frustrating... I_voting_barWell thats frustrating... I_vote_rcap 
Idaeus
Well thats frustrating... I_vote_lcapWell thats frustrating... I_voting_barWell thats frustrating... I_vote_rcap 
Cheesy
chickenturbine
Israfil
Munchie
Smellyferret
Cryten
Bitterness
Freon

Well thats frustrating...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cheesy
If you get here you win a prize!! Congrats! you Suck!
If you get here you win a prize!!  Congrats! you Suck!
Cheesy

Well thats frustrating... Empty
PostSubject: Well thats frustrating...   Well thats frustrating... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 7:13 pm

I got a pair of headphones today as at the minute I need to lean towards my desk to get to the mic to talk on TS. I didn't realise though that they use the same line as the speakers do, so its either use one or the other but not both.

Is there anything on the market that will let me have both plugged in so I can switch between the two as and when I need? I really dont want to have to dig around behind everything everytime I want to listen to music or game. I checked a couple of websites but wasnt able to find anything Crying or Very sad

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Ashrak
YEEEAARRG! YoHo, Ahoy!
YEEEAARRG! YoHo, Ahoy!
Ashrak

PostSubject: Re: Well thats frustrating...   Well thats frustrating... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 4:43 am

This any use to ya mate? with it being USB it won't take up any inputs on your card Smile

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=SP-061-LG&groupid=702&catid=1058&subcat=&name=Logitech%20PC%20Headset%20960%20USB%20Headset%20-%20OEM%20(981-000100)
Back to top Go down
Cheesy
If you get here you win a prize!! Congrats! you Suck!
If you get here you win a prize!!  Congrats! you Suck!
Cheesy

PostSubject: Re: Well thats frustrating...   Well thats frustrating... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 12:27 pm

Yup! spot on mate. Just need to see if I can take the other one back after I destroyed the packaging trying to get into it!!

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Idaeus
Loves to punch the cock jokers in the FUCKING FACE
Idaeus

PostSubject: Re: Well thats frustrating...   Well thats frustrating... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 10:52 am

Try this matey,

http://www.portforward.com/english/routers/port_forwarding/Netgear/WGR614v7/Call_of_Duty_4.htm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well thats frustrating...   Well thats frustrating... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well thats frustrating...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Help and Advice *NOW LOCKED - VISIT NEW SITE* :: Technician's Corner-
Jump to: