Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE NOW MOVED!!! VISIT HTTP://WWW.CARNAGE-GAMING.CO.UK

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Carnage-Gaming.co.uk Is live!!
{XBOX360} Street Fighter IV Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 12:04 am by Israfil

» Secret World and others
{XBOX360} Street Fighter IV Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 8:50 pm by chickenturbine

» Star Wars: The Old Republic
{XBOX360} Street Fighter IV Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 3:03 pm by Bitterness

» Dragon Age
{XBOX360} Street Fighter IV Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 1:43 am by Israfil

» Bioshock 2
{XBOX360} Street Fighter IV Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 2:53 pm by Bitterness

CoD4 Clan Server
Top posters
Ashrak
{XBOX360} Street Fighter IV I_vote_lcap{XBOX360} Street Fighter IV I_voting_bar{XBOX360} Street Fighter IV I_vote_rcap 
Idaeus
{XBOX360} Street Fighter IV I_vote_lcap{XBOX360} Street Fighter IV I_voting_bar{XBOX360} Street Fighter IV I_vote_rcap 
Cheesy
chickenturbine
Israfil
Munchie
Smellyferret
Cryten
Bitterness
Freon

{XBOX360} Street Fighter IV

Go down 
+3
Smellyferret
chickenturbine
Ashrak
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashrak
YEEEAARRG! YoHo, Ahoy!
YEEEAARRG! YoHo, Ahoy!
Ashrak

{XBOX360} Street Fighter IV Empty
PostSubject: {XBOX360} Street Fighter IV   {XBOX360} Street Fighter IV Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 2:22 pm

What an awesome game this is.. the content and attention to detail they've put in to this game is amazing.. There's so much to enjoy and the gameplay just keeps on goin. Chicken can write a better review of it cos he has it, I've just played it on him Xbox lol but it made me want to buy one! Razz
Back to top Go down
chickenturbine
I can play this Hard on Guitar Hero!
chickenturbine

PostSubject: Re: {XBOX360} Street Fighter IV   {XBOX360} Street Fighter IV Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 4:31 pm

Well were do i start this is a must for anyone who is a fan of the street fighter series!!
What 4 brings to the table is fantastic graphics infused with great cut scenes when performing super combo's and the all new ultra combo's also with strange goings on in the stage backgrounds nothing as of yet i have notice influences your game but a nice addition for the fans out there which brings me to that this game is deffinatly fan orientated.
The actual gameplay is that of the alpha series with a few tweeks and does play pretty much the same so no worries of it being slow like the EX series (which was the 3D versions that came out for those who don't know) although it has a 3D look to it this a 2D beat em up through and through. The tweeks i mentioned are really on the fighting sytem they use which only acually gives you 2 major powerfull moves to dispence at your will these were mentioned earlyer in the form of super combo's like in the alpher series and the new ultra combo's.
Super combo's work similar as before you have a guage that fills on the amount of attack's you perform and it is sectioned into 4 parts this time, the idea in this is it allows you to use parts when you want for other attack's involved in the game like focus attack's and EX moves but it takes a full super combo meter to perform this move using it all when doing so.
Ultra combo's these are the shit and give you the cut scenes mentioned earlyer when perfomed and look even better if you actually finish whoever dares challenge you with one, they are a little bit different form the super combos though as this is a revenge meter so the more you get hit the more it fills and these move can really turn the table on a fight.
There are some new additions to SF4 in the form 6 new characters: C Viper, Abel, Rufus (highly amusing) El Fuerte, the new boss is Seff (unlockable after completing the game with everyone) and the long awaited Gouken he is an unlockable character too along with my personal favourite AKUMA who is also hidden till you access him by defeating him in arcade mode, there are a few other's form the older games to unlock too but you can find out them for yourself if you play it.
With the added challenges like in the alpha series survival, time attack, trail modes adds great content to this game along with this you can be challenged by online players while playing through the arcade mode.
One last thing is for all you anime/manga fans all the story intro's and endings for each character are done in this annimated movie style which i think is a great touch to the game all in all i give it a 10 out of 10 this could be a biased opinion as i'm a big fan of these games lol!

Hope you liked my little review of this and hope you enjoy the game if you choose to buy it, who knows might even come accross you online for a bout or 2
Chickenturbine signing off lol
Back to top Go down
Smellyferret
Opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one.. unless you're me I have lots!
Smellyferret

PostSubject: Re: {XBOX360} Street Fighter IV   {XBOX360} Street Fighter IV Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 6:13 pm

I want to get this but need to get a pad/joystick as I cant play for any length of time with a standard controller Sad
Back to top Go down
chickenturbine
chickenturbine

PostSubject: Re: {XBOX360} Street Fighter IV   {XBOX360} Street Fighter IV Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 9:10 pm

there are some sweet ass joypads out for this i want one myself
http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-360-Street-Fighter-IV-FightPad/dp/B001M241L4/ref=pd_sim_vg_24
they do all different characters on them to lol
Back to top Go down
Smellyferret
Smellyferret

PostSubject: Re: {XBOX360} Street Fighter IV   {XBOX360} Street Fighter IV Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 10:11 pm

yeah wouldnt mind one of them! but they are all sold out and i dont really want to pay more than about £20
Back to top Go down
Smellyferret
Smellyferret

PostSubject: Re: {XBOX360} Street Fighter IV   {XBOX360} Street Fighter IV Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 2:39 am

Also got the problem that I'm pretty much the only SF freak amoungst my mates (steve is ok) which makes it a bit boring as I always have to play 1 player games!
Back to top Go down
chickenturbine
chickenturbine

PostSubject: Re: {XBOX360} Street Fighter IV   {XBOX360} Street Fighter IV Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 3:28 am

yeah was only using the link to show they was out there in case you didn't know about them as for the price in the link god only knows why there up for like $100 that seems just silly but i did see them on play which havent got any left at the mo but hopefully they'll get some back in and i think they was in the region of about 35 squids little bit pricey i know the other thing that i thought aswell i wouldn't mind a look at them first before getting one to check there not made with stuff like a old egg carton's, yoghurt pot's and double sided sticky tape lol!

Last edited by chickenturbine on Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Munchie
I is doing the tactics init.. Shoot dat der!! NO, NOT ME!!

PostSubject: Re: {XBOX360} Street Fighter IV   {XBOX360} Street Fighter IV Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 11:34 am

considering the make is shit if ya buy one your a mug lol!
Back to top Go down
Idaeus
Loves to punch the cock jokers in the FUCKING FACE
Idaeus

PostSubject: Re: {XBOX360} Street Fighter IV   {XBOX360} Street Fighter IV Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 11:37 am

Theres nowt wrong with madcatz, they make some great console addon gear
Back to top Go down
Ashrak
YEEEAARRG! YoHo, Ahoy!
YEEEAARRG! YoHo, Ahoy!
Ashrak

PostSubject: Re: {XBOX360} Street Fighter IV   {XBOX360} Street Fighter IV Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 12:27 pm

Mikes not a true believer of Street Fighter Razz "A true fighter walks in to the ring with all his potential"

Can anyone confirm if this game will be cross multiplayer platform with windows live? i.e xbox360 - PC? cos if it is, we can set some sweet tourny's up Razz It comes out on PC in june as a windows live game. I can't wait!!
Back to top Go down
Munchie

PostSubject: Re: {XBOX360} Street Fighter IV   {XBOX360} Street Fighter IV Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 12:37 pm

Bah who needs to play a game when ya can do the real thing lol, oh yeh i start training again next wednesday Razz decided to get my arse back into shape Smile
Back to top Go down
chickenturbine
chickenturbine

PostSubject: Re: {XBOX360} Street Fighter IV   {XBOX360} Street Fighter IV Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 12:53 pm

Munchie wrote:
Bah who needs to play a game when ya can do the real thing lol, oh yeh i start training again next wednesday Razz decided to get my arse back into shape Smile

lol i've heard that one before you getting a new sword too Shocked
Back to top Go down
Munchie

PostSubject: Re: {XBOX360} Street Fighter IV   {XBOX360} Street Fighter IV Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 12:59 pm

Naaa still got my old one Smile
Back to top Go down
Ashrak
YEEEAARRG! YoHo, Ahoy!
YEEEAARRG! YoHo, Ahoy!
Ashrak

PostSubject: Re: {XBOX360} Street Fighter IV   {XBOX360} Street Fighter IV Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 1:09 pm

You go mike!!!!

{XBOX360} Street Fighter IV Hard_c10

{XBOX360} Street Fighter IV 574657 {XBOX360} Street Fighter IV 574657 {XBOX360} Street Fighter IV 574657 {XBOX360} Street Fighter IV 574657 {XBOX360} Street Fighter IV 574657 {XBOX360} Street Fighter IV 574657 {XBOX360} Street Fighter IV 574657 {XBOX360} Street Fighter IV 574657 {XBOX360} Street Fighter IV 574657 {XBOX360} Street Fighter IV 574657 {XBOX360} Street Fighter IV 574657 {XBOX360} Street Fighter IV 574657 {XBOX360} Street Fighter IV 574657 {XBOX360} Street Fighter IV 574657
Back to top Go down
chickenturbine
chickenturbine

PostSubject: Re: {XBOX360} Street Fighter IV   {XBOX360} Street Fighter IV Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 1:11 pm

munch all ready to go the the club house on the lash lol!
Back to top Go down
Munchie

PostSubject: Re: {XBOX360} Street Fighter IV   {XBOX360} Street Fighter IV Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 1:11 pm

Lmao ....BITCH Shocked
Back to top Go down
Ashrak
YEEEAARRG! YoHo, Ahoy!
YEEEAARRG! YoHo, Ahoy!
Ashrak

PostSubject: Re: {XBOX360} Street Fighter IV   {XBOX360} Street Fighter IV Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 12:18 pm

I want one!

{XBOX360} Street Fighter IV Capcom_promotion_team
Back to top Go down
chickenturbine
chickenturbine

PostSubject: Re: {XBOX360} Street Fighter IV   {XBOX360} Street Fighter IV Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 12:58 pm

i'll take 2 then lol
Back to top Go down
Israfil
I'm not emo! It's just no-one understands me T_T
I'm not emo! It's just no-one understands me T_T
Israfil

PostSubject: Re: {XBOX360} Street Fighter IV   {XBOX360} Street Fighter IV Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 5:37 pm

and ill take the other 2!!
Back to top Go down
Cheesy
If you get here you win a prize!! Congrats! you Suck!
If you get here you win a prize!!  Congrats! you Suck!
Cheesy

PostSubject: Re: {XBOX360} Street Fighter IV   {XBOX360} Street Fighter IV Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 12:40 pm

oh damn it, none left for me Sad
Back to top Go down
chickenturbine
chickenturbine

PostSubject: Re: {XBOX360} Street Fighter IV   {XBOX360} Street Fighter IV Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 2:06 pm

alright then pete you can have one of mine how about that afro lol!
Back to top Go down
Cheesy
If you get here you win a prize!! Congrats! you Suck!
If you get here you win a prize!!  Congrats! you Suck!
Cheesy

PostSubject: Re: {XBOX360} Street Fighter IV   {XBOX360} Street Fighter IV Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 10:40 am

you da man!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {XBOX360} Street Fighter IV   {XBOX360} Street Fighter IV Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

{XBOX360} Street Fighter IV
Page 1 of 1