Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE NOW MOVED!!! VISIT HTTP://WWW.CARNAGE-GAMING.CO.UK

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Carnage-Gaming.co.uk Is live!!
OMG OMG OMG can't i play CoD4 anymore?? Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 12:04 am by Israfil

» Secret World and others
OMG OMG OMG can't i play CoD4 anymore?? Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 8:50 pm by chickenturbine

» Star Wars: The Old Republic
OMG OMG OMG can't i play CoD4 anymore?? Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 3:03 pm by Bitterness

» Dragon Age
OMG OMG OMG can't i play CoD4 anymore?? Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 1:43 am by Israfil

» Bioshock 2
OMG OMG OMG can't i play CoD4 anymore?? Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 2:53 pm by Bitterness

CoD4 Clan Server
Top posters
Ashrak
OMG OMG OMG can't i play CoD4 anymore?? I_vote_lcapOMG OMG OMG can't i play CoD4 anymore?? I_voting_barOMG OMG OMG can't i play CoD4 anymore?? I_vote_rcap 
Idaeus
OMG OMG OMG can't i play CoD4 anymore?? I_vote_lcapOMG OMG OMG can't i play CoD4 anymore?? I_voting_barOMG OMG OMG can't i play CoD4 anymore?? I_vote_rcap 
Cheesy
chickenturbine
Israfil
Munchie
Smellyferret
Cryten
Bitterness
Freon

OMG OMG OMG can't i play CoD4 anymore??

Go down 
+2
Ashrak
Disco
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Disco
I R Noob! Baby Forum poster..
Disco

OMG OMG OMG can't i play CoD4 anymore?? Empty
PostSubject: OMG OMG OMG can't i play CoD4 anymore??   OMG OMG OMG can't i play CoD4 anymore?? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 12:36 pm

Shocked Shocked Shocked OMG i was experiencing nausea while playing CoD4 yesterday evening. Felt like throwing up when i was going to bed. Is there anything i can do about this?? Do i just need to get used to CoD4 again (MOHAA and CoD1 was a lot slower then CoD4)???

And OMG OMG how bad was i last night. The only thing i saw was the respawn timer. Got killed everythime i showed my head around the corner and i just couldn't see where it was coming from. Oh how different were the days of Medel of Honor where i ruled. The maps were smaller and i knew where i was, but now??!! Shocked affraid I haven't got a clue where i am, or where the enemy is. There are so freaking many windows, door openings, cars and busses that i'm running around like a headless chicked. Thanks for putting me down to earth and that i have to start from scratch to make FPS my own again.

Greetings,

The dead king of MOHAA and CoD1. Long live the new kings!!!
Back to top Go down
Ashrak
YEEEAARRG! YoHo, Ahoy!
YEEEAARRG! YoHo, Ahoy!
Ashrak

PostSubject: Re: OMG OMG OMG can't i play CoD4 anymore??   OMG OMG OMG can't i play CoD4 anymore?? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 1:35 pm

lol to be fair mate last nights server was a bit manic, a lot of good players on there.. also a lot of spawn killing and camping going on.

Was thinking about your nausea last night mate.. you don't think it could be a mild form of epilepsy do you? Just thinking about the flashing lights and speed things work..

Don't worry mate, it's all about getting used to playing FPS again Smile and CoD4 is a bit faster than the old games, keeps you on your toes lol
Back to top Go down
Munchie
I is doing the tactics init.. Shoot dat der!! NO, NOT ME!!

PostSubject: Re: OMG OMG OMG can't i play CoD4 anymore??   OMG OMG OMG can't i play CoD4 anymore?? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 2:32 pm

Tbh Disco i would say cod4 is probably the fastest fps game out there that reflects real war .
The server you were on last night had some very good players on and the map didnt finnish due to a constant draw between both sides, i left about 11:50pm and it was still going lol! . Finnished my game around 8th place with a good score 66 kills for 80 deaths .
You will get use to it, you just need to learn the maps and figure out what style of game play suits you best .
When we get our own server you will have plenty of time to practice during practice nights . GG fella dont give up Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Disco
Disco

PostSubject: Re: OMG OMG OMG can't i play CoD4 anymore??   OMG OMG OMG can't i play CoD4 anymore?? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 3:25 pm

Ameratsu wrote:

Was thinking about your nausea last night mate.. you don't think it could be a mild form of epilepsy do you? Just thinking about the flashing lights and speed things work..

Yeah i know it can have something to do with epilepsy. Did some reading about it but people also say it will pass when you get used to it again. My eyes see me moving but my body stays put. Maybe it's a bit too much for my brain to handle right now. It's a typical man problem, can only do 1 thing at a time and running while standing still means ERROR ERROR What a Face
Back to top Go down
Munchie

PostSubject: Re: OMG OMG OMG can't i play CoD4 anymore??   OMG OMG OMG can't i play CoD4 anymore?? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 3:35 pm

lol! thats what women tell men to make them feel inferior dont believe a word of it fella Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ashrak
YEEEAARRG! YoHo, Ahoy!
YEEEAARRG! YoHo, Ahoy!
Ashrak

PostSubject: Re: OMG OMG OMG can't i play CoD4 anymore??   OMG OMG OMG can't i play CoD4 anymore?? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 3:38 pm

lol yeah I can imagine it now:

Brain: Right legs, we're running round this corner and.... oi why aint you running? Hold on, we're moving?

Legs: STFU Noob!

Brain: KZZZEEEERRRRRRTTT! pale
Back to top Go down
Munchie

PostSubject: Re: OMG OMG OMG can't i play CoD4 anymore??   OMG OMG OMG can't i play CoD4 anymore?? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 3:41 pm

Ameratsu wrote:
lol yeah I can imagine it now:

Brain: Right legs, we're running round this corner and.... oi why aint you running? Hold on, we're moving?

Legs: STFU Noob!

Brain: KZZZEEEERRRRRRTTT! pale

Yeah Sime after a good session bounce
Back to top Go down
Idaeus
Loves to punch the cock jokers in the FUCKING FACE
Idaeus

PostSubject: Re: OMG OMG OMG can't i play CoD4 anymore??   OMG OMG OMG can't i play CoD4 anymore?? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 4:38 pm

Try some travel sick pills, you can get them from the chemists, I think there called joyriders, my youngest son suffers from travel sickness and its the same thing that causes motion sickness
Back to top Go down
Cheesy
If you get here you win a prize!! Congrats! you Suck!
If you get here you win a prize!!  Congrats! you Suck!
Cheesy

PostSubject: Re: OMG OMG OMG can't i play CoD4 anymore??   OMG OMG OMG can't i play CoD4 anymore?? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 11:20 pm

tbh mate I've had a similar thing too in the past where I've gone to bed and felt I was still moving after playing cod. It passed pretty quick so hope you are better now.

If you were on a fast server with good players, and you haven't played before then you prob would feel something like that. I'd suggest give it a few days then get on a server with only a few players. Take you're time to learn the maps and you should feel fine.
Back to top Go down
Bitterness
Bitterness

PostSubject: Re: OMG OMG OMG can't i play CoD4 anymore??   OMG OMG OMG can't i play CoD4 anymore?? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 1:55 am

i joined the server while Chery was on it and can safely say they were good so dont worry about that .. i only started racking up kills once i got my sniper rifle out Very Happy ..

as for the head mate .. lay off the caffine Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMG OMG OMG can't i play CoD4 anymore??   OMG OMG OMG can't i play CoD4 anymore?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OMG OMG OMG can't i play CoD4 anymore??
Page 1 of 1