Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE NOW MOVED!!! VISIT HTTP://WWW.CARNAGE-GAMING.CO.UK

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Carnage-Gaming.co.uk Is live!!
So bad....... Its good! Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 12:04 am by Israfil

» Secret World and others
So bad....... Its good! Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 8:50 pm by chickenturbine

» Star Wars: The Old Republic
So bad....... Its good! Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 3:03 pm by Bitterness

» Dragon Age
So bad....... Its good! Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 1:43 am by Israfil

» Bioshock 2
So bad....... Its good! Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 2:53 pm by Bitterness

CoD4 Clan Server
Top posters
Ashrak
So bad....... Its good! I_vote_lcapSo bad....... Its good! I_voting_barSo bad....... Its good! I_vote_rcap 
Idaeus
So bad....... Its good! I_vote_lcapSo bad....... Its good! I_voting_barSo bad....... Its good! I_vote_rcap 
Cheesy
chickenturbine
Israfil
Munchie
Smellyferret
Cryten
Bitterness
Freon

So bad....... Its good!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Smellyferret
Opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one.. unless you're me I have lots!
Smellyferret

So bad....... Its good! Empty
PostSubject: So bad....... Its good!   So bad....... Its good! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 1:24 am

Ok lay em down:

What films have you seen that were soooo bad they actually become worth watching(good!) just for the fact they are bad!

Link up an IMDB/wikipedia link if you can!

http://www.imdb.com/
http://www.wikipedia.org/

Here's afew to get you started (I've watched a lot of tat!)

Death race 2000 (Did you know the new film was based on this?)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0072856/
Harold: Is it true that with your new mechanical arm you can shift gears in less than a twentieth of a second? Would you care to comment on that?
Frankenstein: No.
Just a brilliant film! Who came up with the idea that the race sabeteurs should be refferd to as 'the french air force'! Brilliant!

Leathernecks
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0094893/
There is an awesome scene in this film where the GI's get dropped off from a chopper. It flicks back to actual nam footage of choppers and then as they 'land' they jump out of what is blatently a fake plywood chopper. Awesome!
Back to top Go down
chickenturbine
I can play this Hard on Guitar Hero!
chickenturbine

PostSubject: Re: So bad....... Its good!   So bad....... Its good! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 2:59 am

BAD BOY BUBBY
this really does make you just think what the fuck but you kinda have to watch it couple of time's just to make sure what you see the first time actually really went down
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0106341/
a few quotes from the film "i dont like smart cunts" "be still cat" "those be angle tits" "i'm your pop son"

in a nut shell shear madness wear this film goes funny bits damn sickening bits and just plain wrong bits lol great family fun all round NOT lol
Back to top Go down
Smellyferret
Smellyferret

PostSubject: Re: So bad....... Its good!   So bad....... Its good! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 8:38 pm

I've seen that!

"You've got great tits flo" /shudder!
Back to top Go down
Cryten
I eat posts for breakfast
I eat posts for breakfast

PostSubject: Re: So bad....... Its good!   So bad....... Its good! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 9:19 pm

Zombie Strippers

Saw this on cable the other week, Actors (or at least the one that could act "Robert Englund") played it for laughs. Plenty of T&A kept my attention. For the scenes Robert Englund wasn't in

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0960890/

Plot

In a near future, President George Bush has been just elected for the
fourth time with his vice Arnold Schwarzenegger and the USA is in war
against many nations, among them Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Venezuela,
France and Alaska. In order to compensate the loss of soldiers, the
government is researching a virus to reanimate the dead tissue of
deceased soldiers and reactivate their brains, to form a powerful army
of undead. When the experiment goes wrong and gets out of control in a
facility in Sartre, Nebraska, the efficient Z Squad is summoned to
destroy the zombies. However, the soldier Byrdflough is bitten by a
zombie and afraid of being killed, he escapes to the underground
Brademus strip-club owned by the greedy Ianna Esco. Byrdflough bites
the star Kat and the stripper spreads the virus, turning her colleagues
into zombies and eating the flesh of their clients.
Back to top Go down
chickenturbine
chickenturbine

PostSubject: Re: So bad....... Its good!   So bad....... Its good! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 10:45 pm

BAD TASTE
i'm guessing alot of you have probably seen this but i definatly think it fits in here
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0092610/
and here's a little know fact the alien heads for this eg the latex mask's ect was actually made by peter jackson using his mums oven to set them and the seen of the house blowing up was shot using a small model of the featured house which they blew with some small firework kinda thing lol great stuff and also stars peter jackson too. Also it only cost in the reigion of $25.000 to make with a addition of $235.000 by the new zealand film commission which i guess was to actually get the film out there suprisingly small ammount of cash really considering the budgets of some of todays film being made.
If you havent seen this i strongly recomend you watch it it a absolute blast great humer with stupidly funny gore thrown in lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So bad....... Its good!   So bad....... Its good! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So bad....... Its good!
Page 1 of 1