Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE NOW MOVED!!! VISIT HTTP://WWW.CARNAGE-GAMING.CO.UK

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Carnage-Gaming.co.uk Is live!!
{PC} Dawn Of War II Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 12:04 am by Israfil

» Secret World and others
{PC} Dawn Of War II Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 8:50 pm by chickenturbine

» Star Wars: The Old Republic
{PC} Dawn Of War II Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 3:03 pm by Bitterness

» Dragon Age
{PC} Dawn Of War II Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 1:43 am by Israfil

» Bioshock 2
{PC} Dawn Of War II Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 2:53 pm by Bitterness

CoD4 Clan Server
Top posters
Ashrak
{PC} Dawn Of War II I_vote_lcap{PC} Dawn Of War II I_voting_bar{PC} Dawn Of War II I_vote_rcap 
Idaeus
{PC} Dawn Of War II I_vote_lcap{PC} Dawn Of War II I_voting_bar{PC} Dawn Of War II I_vote_rcap 
Cheesy
chickenturbine
Israfil
Munchie
Smellyferret
Cryten
Bitterness
Freon

{PC} Dawn Of War II

Go down 
+4
Cryten
chickenturbine
Ashrak
Idaeus
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Idaeus
Loves to punch the cock jokers in the FUCKING FACE
Idaeus

{PC} Dawn Of War II Empty
PostSubject: {PC} Dawn Of War II   {PC} Dawn Of War II Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 11:46 am

I know a few people have this, so lets try a combined review
Back to top Go down
Ashrak
YEEEAARRG! YoHo, Ahoy!
YEEEAARRG! YoHo, Ahoy!
Ashrak

PostSubject: Re: {PC} Dawn Of War II   {PC} Dawn Of War II Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 12:22 pm

You do it
Back to top Go down
chickenturbine
I can play this Hard on Guitar Hero!
chickenturbine

PostSubject: Re: {PC} Dawn Of War II   {PC} Dawn Of War II Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 12:57 pm

yeah i second that lol!
Back to top Go down
Cryten
I eat posts for breakfast
I eat posts for breakfast

PostSubject: Re: {PC} Dawn Of War II   {PC} Dawn Of War II Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 1:52 pm

I third, fourth, fifth... what the hell I infinity it bounce
Back to top Go down
Smellyferret
Opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one.. unless you're me I have lots!
Opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one.. unless you're me I have lots!
Smellyferret

PostSubject: Re: {PC} Dawn Of War II   {PC} Dawn Of War II Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 2:23 pm

I dont have it

Infinity+1 Smile
Back to top Go down
Ashrak
YEEEAARRG! YoHo, Ahoy!
YEEEAARRG! YoHo, Ahoy!
Ashrak

PostSubject: Re: {PC} Dawn Of War II   {PC} Dawn Of War II Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 3:04 pm

Votes in paul, get reviewing! lol
Back to top Go down
Idaeus
Loves to punch the cock jokers in the FUCKING FACE
Idaeus

PostSubject: Re: {PC} Dawn Of War II   {PC} Dawn Of War II Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 6:05 pm

ok ok
Back to top Go down
Israfil
I'm not emo! It's just no-one understands me T_T
Israfil

PostSubject: Re: {PC} Dawn Of War II   {PC} Dawn Of War II Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 4:46 am

Just had my first proper online battle as a tech marine and did a really good job of using my tactical knoledge in a 3v3 to have lots of fun. Using my tactical squad as scouts with rocket launchers and the plasma cannon as artilery i used the old draw fire tenique so i could move my bolters up.

The ONE MOMENT in the battle that looked like it was gona go badly for me. they got there plasma and started bombarding me, charged the cunts with my tactical mariens and took out the plasmas then retreated. then as his Force comander and assauult marriens followed the squad my heavy bolters mowed them down. so i moved further up and held groud. then they started geting nasty by spaming bolters and plasma guns
i did what any boy would so and get a dreadnaught with a machine gun to shoot the shit outs them and it workerd wonders. infrantry sapm = fail.

THEN!!! i got me dreadnought, ran it through some walls. and flanked all the shity ealdars heavy weapons platfroms that had been pinning my team mates in the middle. bone half of them then a poxy fire prism came up and almost killed my dread. But clever old jack here turned my plasmas round and onesshoted it in the back.

The i got a massive infantry pushup and they had a dread of there own...so i got my specal variable dread deepstriked it onto a plasma squad. kill most of them but bot dreads were in bad shape and the other died. managed to hold out for a take hold win of 198/0 to us. was us, should have saved it!!!!

love this game online!!!.
Back to top Go down
chickenturbine
chickenturbine

PostSubject: Re: {PC} Dawn Of War II   {PC} Dawn Of War II Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 5:20 am

hmm nice post jack could be nice to add along with the review paul is doing for the community myspace what do you think guys ?
Back to top Go down
Cheesy
If you get here you win a prize!! Congrats! you Suck!
If you get here you win a prize!!  Congrats! you Suck!
Cheesy

PostSubject: Re: {PC} Dawn Of War II   {PC} Dawn Of War II Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 11:23 am

Well never having played the originals and after playing DoW2 twice and loosing badly both times its clear that strategy games just aren't for me. But, I think playing it gives me the right to pass comment so here goes... Smile

Despite not really enjoying the games I played I can see the appeal of it. I thought the graphics were good and the maps were more varied than I expected, even if it is the same sort of stuff from one to the next. There seemed to be enough playable characters to keep most people interested for a while and some good desgining on the features of each. My only regret is I would have liked to take part in a larger battle with some guidance from an experienced player to help me through it. That may have kept my interest for a little longer.

I did have a problem with one player lagging which caused everyone else in the game to lag badly - not good imo. If you lag you expect to get taken advantage of, not cause everyone else to lag with you. That would be one of the few negative comments I would have about the game.

All in all I can see why people play and I imagine if you are good at it the victories can be quite satisfying. Good luck to all those who continue to play it, but I doubt you will see me on there again.
Back to top Go down
Ashrak
YEEEAARRG! YoHo, Ahoy!
YEEEAARRG! YoHo, Ahoy!
Ashrak

PostSubject: Re: {PC} Dawn Of War II   {PC} Dawn Of War II Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 1:49 pm

not even for a few carnage matches? Razz
Back to top Go down
Israfil
Israfil

PostSubject: Re: {PC} Dawn Of War II   {PC} Dawn Of War II Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 2:47 pm

chickenturbine wrote:
hmm nice post jack could be nice to add along with the review paul is doing for the community myspace what do you think guys ?

Yeah stick it through a word processor and proff read it and it should be fine lol. was abit pissed when i wrote that Very Happy.

And pete you just need to get used to it, took me ages of playing. i was playing the computor for days gardualy sticking the dificulty higher and higher. once i got confident with expert and the hero i was with i actualy found online play really fun Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Cheesy
If you get here you win a prize!! Congrats! you Suck!
If you get here you win a prize!!  Congrats! you Suck!
Cheesy

PostSubject: Re: {PC} Dawn Of War II   {PC} Dawn Of War II Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 5:09 pm

Well, maybe with some more practice I could have another go for Carnage Smile
Back to top Go down
chickenturbine
chickenturbine

PostSubject: Re: {PC} Dawn Of War II   {PC} Dawn Of War II Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 8:24 pm

nice one pete thats the carnage spirit you wouldn't be alone mate as i haven't got it yet and i also need a fair bit of practice to get up to speed with it but from what i've seen of the single player campain it sort of teach's you how to get to grips with it the beta didnt really do it justice in my opinion
Back to top Go down
RAH
I R Noob! Baby Forum poster..
I R Noob! Baby Forum poster..

PostSubject: Re: {PC} Dawn Of War II   {PC} Dawn Of War II Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 6:07 pm

Will join ya for a few games after I get my WAR daily quests out the way with. GIMME MY CHOPPA! {PC} Dawn Of War II 302639
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {PC} Dawn Of War II   {PC} Dawn Of War II Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

{PC} Dawn Of War II
Page 1 of 1