Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE NOW MOVED!!! VISIT HTTP://WWW.CARNAGE-GAMING.CO.UK

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Carnage-Gaming.co.uk Is live!!
Jack Bauer. God or just fecking awesome with a pistol?? Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 12:04 am by Israfil

» Secret World and others
Jack Bauer. God or just fecking awesome with a pistol?? Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 8:50 pm by chickenturbine

» Star Wars: The Old Republic
Jack Bauer. God or just fecking awesome with a pistol?? Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 3:03 pm by Bitterness

» Dragon Age
Jack Bauer. God or just fecking awesome with a pistol?? Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 1:43 am by Israfil

» Bioshock 2
Jack Bauer. God or just fecking awesome with a pistol?? Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 2:53 pm by Bitterness

CoD4 Clan Server
Top posters
Ashrak
Jack Bauer. God or just fecking awesome with a pistol?? I_vote_lcapJack Bauer. God or just fecking awesome with a pistol?? I_voting_barJack Bauer. God or just fecking awesome with a pistol?? I_vote_rcap 
Idaeus
Jack Bauer. God or just fecking awesome with a pistol?? I_vote_lcapJack Bauer. God or just fecking awesome with a pistol?? I_voting_barJack Bauer. God or just fecking awesome with a pistol?? I_vote_rcap 
Cheesy
chickenturbine
Israfil
Munchie
Smellyferret
Cryten
Bitterness
Freon

Jack Bauer. God or just fecking awesome with a pistol??

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cheesy
If you get here you win a prize!! Congrats! you Suck!
If you get here you win a prize!!  Congrats! you Suck!
Cheesy

Jack Bauer. God or just fecking awesome with a pistol?? Empty
PostSubject: Jack Bauer. God or just fecking awesome with a pistol??   Jack Bauer. God or just fecking awesome with a pistol?? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 7:16 pm

I've done the impossible - watched the first 6 seasons of 24 in about 2 months. Its fecking awesome and I can't wait toget cracking on season 7!! What a Face

Who else here thinks Jack Bauer could kick Chuck Norris' ass?! lol!
Back to top Go down

Jack Bauer. God or just fecking awesome with a pistol??
Page 1 of 1