Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE NOW MOVED!!! VISIT HTTP://WWW.CARNAGE-GAMING.CO.UK

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Carnage-Gaming.co.uk Is live!!
Just to get ya wet Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 12:04 am by Israfil

» Secret World and others
Just to get ya wet Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 8:50 pm by chickenturbine

» Star Wars: The Old Republic
Just to get ya wet Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 3:03 pm by Bitterness

» Dragon Age
Just to get ya wet Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 1:43 am by Israfil

» Bioshock 2
Just to get ya wet Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 2:53 pm by Bitterness

CoD4 Clan Server
Top posters
Ashrak
Just to get ya wet I_vote_lcapJust to get ya wet I_voting_barJust to get ya wet I_vote_rcap 
Idaeus
Just to get ya wet I_vote_lcapJust to get ya wet I_voting_barJust to get ya wet I_vote_rcap 
Cheesy
chickenturbine
Israfil
Munchie
Smellyferret
Cryten
Bitterness
Freon

Just to get ya wet

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Idaeus
Loves to punch the cock jokers in the FUCKING FACE
Idaeus

Just to get ya wet Empty
PostSubject: Just to get ya wet   Just to get ya wet Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 11:46 am

http://dowcodex.com/
Back to top Go down
Ashrak
YEEEAARRG! YoHo, Ahoy!
YEEEAARRG! YoHo, Ahoy!
Ashrak

Just to get ya wet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just to get ya wet   Just to get ya wet Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 11:55 am

While thats cool, I'm a little annoyed they haven't added a couple of units since the beta Sad a genestealer or firewarrior.. or even a landraider
Back to top Go down
Idaeus
Loves to punch the cock jokers in the FUCKING FACE
Idaeus

Just to get ya wet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just to get ya wet   Just to get ya wet Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 11:59 am

firewarriors are tau, you gonna have to wait for the addon for that one, the others may become available in DLC

And its only based on the beta I think
Back to top Go down
Ashrak
YEEEAARRG! YoHo, Ahoy!
YEEEAARRG! YoHo, Ahoy!
Ashrak

Just to get ya wet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just to get ya wet   Just to get ya wet Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 1:10 pm

Idaeus wrote:
firewarriors are tau, you gonna have to wait for the addon for that one, the others may become available in DLC

And its only based on the beta I think

they are aren't they lol ok.. harlequins Razz
Back to top Go down
Smellyferret
Opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one.. unless you're me I have lots!
Opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one.. unless you're me I have lots!
Smellyferret

Just to get ya wet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just to get ya wet   Just to get ya wet Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 10:49 pm

Felt let down with the Beta (its slightly better after the patch imho, but not to a standard I will buy it) Sad

They need to do it Total war style i reckon - Would be a lot more like the tabletop game.

And for my money Harlequins would be hard to do properly, Glass cannons that are almost impossible to hit. They also shouldnt be 'built' they should maybe be an eldar power that calls them and then they turn up a random amount of time later are non controllable and do some random thing like capturing a point for you (probably the most defended) / taking out the enemy commander (or at least a bloody good try!) or something like that...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just to get ya wet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just to get ya wet   Just to get ya wet Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just to get ya wet
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Gamers Corner - *NOW LOCKED - VISIT NEW SITE* :: General Gamer Banter-
Jump to: