Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE NOW MOVED!!! VISIT HTTP://WWW.CARNAGE-GAMING.CO.UK

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Carnage-Gaming.co.uk Is live!!
The UGLIEST CASE on the planet Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 12:04 am by Israfil

» Secret World and others
The UGLIEST CASE on the planet Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 8:50 pm by chickenturbine

» Star Wars: The Old Republic
The UGLIEST CASE on the planet Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 3:03 pm by Bitterness

» Dragon Age
The UGLIEST CASE on the planet Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 1:43 am by Israfil

» Bioshock 2
The UGLIEST CASE on the planet Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 2:53 pm by Bitterness

CoD4 Clan Server
Top posters
Ashrak
The UGLIEST CASE on the planet I_vote_lcapThe UGLIEST CASE on the planet I_voting_barThe UGLIEST CASE on the planet I_vote_rcap 
Idaeus
The UGLIEST CASE on the planet I_vote_lcapThe UGLIEST CASE on the planet I_voting_barThe UGLIEST CASE on the planet I_vote_rcap 
Cheesy
chickenturbine
Israfil
Munchie
Smellyferret
Cryten
Bitterness
Freon

The UGLIEST CASE on the planet

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Freon
I know where the Submit button is
Freon

The UGLIEST CASE on the planet Empty
PostSubject: The UGLIEST CASE on the planet   The UGLIEST CASE on the planet Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 12:02 am

3d Gamerman DOES NOT recommend this as 100% kick ass, lol
But it does have major bling bling lmao YEAH RIGHT!

(Its the ugly duckling of pc cases, and it doesnt have a happily ever after)

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=yGdcrNEdjb4
Back to top Go down
Smellyferret
Opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one.. unless you're me I have lots!
Smellyferret

PostSubject: Re: The UGLIEST CASE on the planet   The UGLIEST CASE on the planet Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 12:06 am

ewww! at least its not beige!
Back to top Go down
Freon
Freon

PostSubject: Re: The UGLIEST CASE on the planet   The UGLIEST CASE on the planet Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 12:13 am

say smellyferret have you painted inside of your haf ? and if not will you and if not why not?
Back to top Go down
Smellyferret
Smellyferret

PostSubject: Re: The UGLIEST CASE on the planet   The UGLIEST CASE on the planet Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 3:06 am

I've got an antec 900 with (what was about a year ago) a mid gamer spec PC.

I'm not into modding really, I just like a smart and functional build with decent, good value components.
So nope the Antec is not painted! Nor are the cables hidden behind the mobo. They are cable tied to make airflow better, but I dont need that too much as when i'm not gaming my chip fan (AC freezer pro 7 on Core2 6320) doesnt even come on!

I do build all my own PC's though so i appreciate the work that goes into a decent build!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The UGLIEST CASE on the planet   The UGLIEST CASE on the planet Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The UGLIEST CASE on the planet
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Gamers Corner - *NOW LOCKED - VISIT NEW SITE* :: New Rig's, Gadgets and other Treasures-
Jump to: