WE HAVE NOW MOVED!!! VISIT HTTP://WWW.CARNAGE-GAMING.CO.UK

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Carnage-Gaming.co.uk Is live!!
WARNING to all you i7 overclockers Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 12:04 am by Israfil

» Secret World and others
WARNING to all you i7 overclockers Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 8:50 pm by chickenturbine

» Star Wars: The Old Republic
WARNING to all you i7 overclockers Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 3:03 pm by Bitterness

» Dragon Age
WARNING to all you i7 overclockers Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 1:43 am by Israfil

» Bioshock 2
WARNING to all you i7 overclockers Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 2:53 pm by Bitterness

CoD4 Clan Server
Top posters
Ashrak
WARNING to all you i7 overclockers I_vote_lcapWARNING to all you i7 overclockers I_voting_barWARNING to all you i7 overclockers I_vote_rcap 
Idaeus
WARNING to all you i7 overclockers I_vote_lcapWARNING to all you i7 overclockers I_voting_barWARNING to all you i7 overclockers I_vote_rcap 
Cheesy
chickenturbine
Israfil
Munchie
Smellyferret
Cryten
Bitterness
Freon

WARNING to all you i7 overclockers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Idaeus
Loves to punch the cock jokers in the FUCKING FACE
Idaeus

WARNING to all you i7 overclockers Empty
PostSubject: WARNING to all you i7 overclockers   WARNING to all you i7 overclockers Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 1:03 pm

http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/intel-i7nehalem-memory-voltage,news-29352.html
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ashrak
YEEEAARRG! YoHo, Ahoy!
YEEEAARRG! YoHo, Ahoy!
Ashrak

PostSubject: Re: WARNING to all you i7 overclockers   WARNING to all you i7 overclockers Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 3:10 pm

HA HA HA!!!!!! It's bad cos "Iian Bristow" said so Razz love that... and for bully's special prize!! A fooked computer Razz

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Smellyferret
Opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one.. unless you're me I have lots!
Opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one.. unless you're me I have lots!
Smellyferret

PostSubject: Re: WARNING to all you i7 overclockers   WARNING to all you i7 overclockers Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 5:25 pm

Lets see what you could have won!

Xbox 360 / Xbox live: Smelly Ferret X
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WARNING to all you i7 overclockers   WARNING to all you i7 overclockers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WARNING to all you i7 overclockers
Page 1 of 1