Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE NOW MOVED!!! VISIT HTTP://WWW.CARNAGE-GAMING.CO.UK

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Carnage-Gaming.co.uk Is live!!
Black Guards are shit? Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 12:04 am by Israfil

» Secret World and others
Black Guards are shit? Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 8:50 pm by chickenturbine

» Star Wars: The Old Republic
Black Guards are shit? Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 3:03 pm by Bitterness

» Dragon Age
Black Guards are shit? Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 1:43 am by Israfil

» Bioshock 2
Black Guards are shit? Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 2:53 pm by Bitterness

CoD4 Clan Server
Top posters
Ashrak
Black Guards are shit? I_vote_lcapBlack Guards are shit? I_voting_barBlack Guards are shit? I_vote_rcap 
Idaeus
Black Guards are shit? I_vote_lcapBlack Guards are shit? I_voting_barBlack Guards are shit? I_vote_rcap 
Cheesy
chickenturbine
Israfil
Munchie
Smellyferret
Cryten
Bitterness
Freon

Black Guards are shit?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Israfil
I'm not emo! It's just no-one understands me T_T
I'm not emo! It's just no-one understands me T_T
Israfil

Black Guards are shit? Empty
PostSubject: Black Guards are shit?   Black Guards are shit? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 5:33 pm

Who told me this?. Im level 14 and i am consistantly geting 30-40k damage in scenarios. I dont run out of energy. As hate is generated by Damage recived and taken when i run into groups of people and get heald i can spam my frontal cleave that hits for 170 damage and crits for 300 on everything close infront of me much like a marurder would. I have shit loads of health, armor and toughness. I have debuffs which make things take alot more damage. one of my attack egnores alot of armor so i cant practicaly take on anything. I fucked up a level 21 Bightwizard and 3 of his clothy mates.

All this and im only level 14. Now who was it who told me they were shit?.
Back to top Go down
Cheesy
If you get here you win a prize!! Congrats! you Suck!
If you get here you win a prize!!  Congrats! you Suck!
Cheesy

Black Guards are shit? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Guards are shit?   Black Guards are shit? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 2:11 pm

lol. uber jack saving the world, one clothie at a time lol!
Back to top Go down

Black Guards are shit?
Page 1 of 1