Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE NOW MOVED!!! VISIT HTTP://WWW.CARNAGE-GAMING.CO.UK

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Carnage-Gaming.co.uk Is live!!
Internet is down Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 12:04 am by Israfil

» Secret World and others
Internet is down Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 8:50 pm by chickenturbine

» Star Wars: The Old Republic
Internet is down Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 3:03 pm by Bitterness

» Dragon Age
Internet is down Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 1:43 am by Israfil

» Bioshock 2
Internet is down Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 2:53 pm by Bitterness

CoD4 Clan Server
Top posters
Ashrak
Internet is down I_vote_lcapInternet is down I_voting_barInternet is down I_vote_rcap 
Idaeus
Internet is down I_vote_lcapInternet is down I_voting_barInternet is down I_vote_rcap 
Cheesy
chickenturbine
Israfil
Munchie
Smellyferret
Cryten
Bitterness
Freon

Internet is down

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bitterness
I is doing the tactics init.. Shoot dat der!! NO, NOT ME!!
I is doing the tactics init.. Shoot dat der!! NO, NOT ME!!
Bitterness

Internet is down Empty
PostSubject: Internet is down   Internet is down Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 2:51 pm

i wont have the internet for a week since BT are shit ...

any one ever been with Virgin media ? am hopeing they wont mess me around like BT have been
Back to top Go down
chickenturbine
I can play this Hard on Guitar Hero!
I can play this Hard on Guitar Hero!
chickenturbine

Internet is down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internet is down   Internet is down Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 2:58 pm

i'm with virgin and i wouldnt give them praise for anything when i get the chance i'm getting a dodgy modem as they dont give the speeds they say you get also they throttle your connection when it suites them
Back to top Go down
Ashrak
YEEEAARRG! YoHo, Ahoy!
YEEEAARRG! YoHo, Ahoy!
Ashrak

Internet is down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internet is down   Internet is down Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 3:26 pm

He's right.. their customer service is shite.. but they're still better than BT unfortunately.. Virgin are he better of 2 evils.
Back to top Go down
Cheesy
If you get here you win a prize!! Congrats! you Suck!
If you get here you win a prize!!  Congrats! you Suck!
Cheesy

Internet is down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internet is down   Internet is down Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 8:08 pm

No comments on the speed - all I know is when i click the firfox button, google appears on my screen Laughing I would say though that I've always found the customer service to be really good, and they are always quick if they need to get someone out.

Never been with BT so can't compare it, but if its anything like BT's business section then I'd just leave them now!!
Back to top Go down
Idaeus
Loves to punch the cock jokers in the FUCKING FACE
Idaeus

Internet is down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internet is down   Internet is down Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 11:02 am

BT suck monkey balls, we had a new phone / tinternet system put in at work and their spanner jockies cant get the phone bit going, I had to get the net section going, useless twats
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Internet is down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internet is down   Internet is down Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Internet is down
Page 1 of 1