Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE NOW MOVED!!! VISIT HTTP://WWW.CARNAGE-GAMING.CO.UK

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Carnage-Gaming.co.uk Is live!!
check out this little baby Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 12:04 am by Israfil

» Secret World and others
check out this little baby Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 8:50 pm by chickenturbine

» Star Wars: The Old Republic
check out this little baby Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 3:03 pm by Bitterness

» Dragon Age
check out this little baby Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 1:43 am by Israfil

» Bioshock 2
check out this little baby Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 2:53 pm by Bitterness

CoD4 Clan Server
Top posters
Ashrak
check out this little baby I_vote_lcapcheck out this little baby I_voting_barcheck out this little baby I_vote_rcap 
Idaeus
check out this little baby I_vote_lcapcheck out this little baby I_voting_barcheck out this little baby I_vote_rcap 
Cheesy
chickenturbine
Israfil
Munchie
Smellyferret
Cryten
Bitterness
Freon

check out this little baby

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
chickenturbine
I can play this Hard on Guitar Hero!
I can play this Hard on Guitar Hero!
chickenturbine

check out this little baby Empty
PostSubject: check out this little baby   check out this little baby Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 5:49 pm

first link is the product for sale on overclockers

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=KB-000-AV&groupid=702&catid=23&subcat=2&name=Op

this link is the actual company that has made it fr a more in depth look at the little gem

http://www.artlebedev.com/everything/optimus/
Back to top Go down
Idaeus
Loves to punch the cock jokers in the FUCKING FACE
Idaeus

PostSubject: Re: check out this little baby   check out this little baby Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 6:39 pm

you getting one for your new rig then
Back to top Go down
Munchie
I is doing the tactics init.. Shoot dat der!! NO, NOT ME!!
I is doing the tactics init.. Shoot dat der!! NO, NOT ME!!

PostSubject: Re: check out this little baby   check out this little baby Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 6:59 pm

You have to be bloody joking , its not worth antwhere near what they want for it lol .
Just a big gimmick selling point i`d give um about £60 for it and no more.
I see ocuk are that impressed you have to buy it for them to order it lol, tells me they dont expect to sell alot Smile
Back to top Go down
Cheesy
If you get here you win a prize!! Congrats! you Suck!
If you get here you win a prize!!  Congrats! you Suck!
Cheesy

PostSubject: Re: check out this little baby   check out this little baby Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 10:26 am

Hahahaha! Do they really think anyone will buy that for that price?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: check out this little baby   check out this little baby Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

check out this little baby
Page 1 of 1