Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE NOW MOVED!!! VISIT HTTP://WWW.CARNAGE-GAMING.CO.UK

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Carnage-Gaming.co.uk Is live!!
Paid a guy £20 quid to tell me my Router cant be sorted. Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 12:04 am by Israfil

» Secret World and others
Paid a guy £20 quid to tell me my Router cant be sorted. Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 8:50 pm by chickenturbine

» Star Wars: The Old Republic
Paid a guy £20 quid to tell me my Router cant be sorted. Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 3:03 pm by Bitterness

» Dragon Age
Paid a guy £20 quid to tell me my Router cant be sorted. Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 1:43 am by Israfil

» Bioshock 2
Paid a guy £20 quid to tell me my Router cant be sorted. Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 2:53 pm by Bitterness

CoD4 Clan Server
Top posters
Ashrak
Paid a guy £20 quid to tell me my Router cant be sorted. I_vote_lcapPaid a guy £20 quid to tell me my Router cant be sorted. I_voting_barPaid a guy £20 quid to tell me my Router cant be sorted. I_vote_rcap 
Idaeus
Paid a guy £20 quid to tell me my Router cant be sorted. I_vote_lcapPaid a guy £20 quid to tell me my Router cant be sorted. I_voting_barPaid a guy £20 quid to tell me my Router cant be sorted. I_vote_rcap 
Cheesy
chickenturbine
Israfil
Munchie
Smellyferret
Cryten
Bitterness
Freon

Paid a guy £20 quid to tell me my Router cant be sorted.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Israfil
I'm not emo! It's just no-one understands me T_T
Israfil

Paid a guy £20 quid to tell me my Router cant be sorted. Empty
PostSubject: Paid a guy £20 quid to tell me my Router cant be sorted.   Paid a guy £20 quid to tell me my Router cant be sorted. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 6:08 pm

Got a guy round to sort the router out. it is officaly no good. its cost £200 plus to find out it was a massive waste of time and money. all i can do now is sell it.

Dont you dare try and tell me what i should get now affter that fiasco. Please note that i wont be able to se the funny side of it as im quite out of pocket and ive lost £200. be gentle please.
Back to top Go down
chickenturbine
I can play this Hard on Guitar Hero!
I can play this Hard on Guitar Hero!
chickenturbine

PostSubject: Re: Paid a guy £20 quid to tell me my Router cant be sorted.   Paid a guy £20 quid to tell me my Router cant be sorted. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 6:55 pm

dude to be fair you said to me that you read all the details about it and it looked like it was what you needed to help sort out your latancey issues when sime tried to help you he was trying to help you without actually looking at it in front of him which as you can imagine is a pretty hard thing to do i sympathise your out of pocket i just hope your not blaming us for what happened if you manage to sell the router on ebay you should get a fair bit of your hard earned cash back these little probs happen to everyone at some point take munchie for example full system dying on him myself i've had issues before when ordering a motherboard only to find out it didnt support 300g hard drives making me have to buy another one sime has just encountered a prob of not being able to raid his new system due to the boards name having a letter missing off it's title which he didnt notice hence buying the wrong board ......... it happens to us all best thing to do is just keep your chin up and not let it bother you if you think about it it will put you on a downer scratch afro
Back to top Go down
Ashrak
YEEEAARRG! YoHo, Ahoy!
YEEEAARRG! YoHo, Ahoy!
Ashrak

PostSubject: Re: Paid a guy £20 quid to tell me my Router cant be sorted.   Paid a guy £20 quid to tell me my Router cant be sorted. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 7:20 pm

which was the thing your dad busted? the router or the modem? You should be able to get nearly all your money back on ebay for the router mate.. stick it on as opened but never used.. you'll probs lose about £20 tops I reckon.

Bad news about the router not working.. must be something to do with the ADSL thing and it being a cable router.

Did me best to help you out Jack and by rights it worked.. was just no good for your dad from what you told me.

Ebay is the way buddy
Back to top Go down
Israfil
Israfil

PostSubject: Re: Paid a guy £20 quid to tell me my Router cant be sorted.   Paid a guy £20 quid to tell me my Router cant be sorted. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 8:07 pm

Aint in the mood to discus whos fault i think it is as i dont give a monkeys. all i know is im £200 down and my day is getting worse as i gose by.

and why in fucks name would i blame anyone?. its my stupid fucking fault i baught it isnt it. not like you forced me to buy it. yes i Listend to you and did what you sugested but that aint you fault is it. you were genuinly trying to help. im just gutted Sad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paid a guy £20 quid to tell me my Router cant be sorted.   Paid a guy £20 quid to tell me my Router cant be sorted. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paid a guy £20 quid to tell me my Router cant be sorted.
Page 1 of 1