Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE NOW MOVED!!! VISIT HTTP://WWW.CARNAGE-GAMING.CO.UK

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Carnage-Gaming.co.uk Is live!!
Didnt see these at the NEC Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 12:04 am by Israfil

» Secret World and others
Didnt see these at the NEC Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 8:50 pm by chickenturbine

» Star Wars: The Old Republic
Didnt see these at the NEC Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 3:03 pm by Bitterness

» Dragon Age
Didnt see these at the NEC Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 1:43 am by Israfil

» Bioshock 2
Didnt see these at the NEC Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 2:53 pm by Bitterness

CoD4 Clan Server
Top posters
Ashrak
Didnt see these at the NEC I_vote_lcapDidnt see these at the NEC I_voting_barDidnt see these at the NEC I_vote_rcap 
Idaeus
Didnt see these at the NEC I_vote_lcapDidnt see these at the NEC I_voting_barDidnt see these at the NEC I_vote_rcap 
Cheesy
chickenturbine
Israfil
Munchie
Smellyferret
Cryten
Bitterness
Freon

Didnt see these at the NEC

Go down 
+3
chickenturbine
Israfil
Idaeus
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Idaeus
Loves to punch the cock jokers in the FUCKING FACE
Idaeus

Didnt see these at the NEC Empty
PostSubject: Didnt see these at the NEC   Didnt see these at the NEC Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 11:39 am

Didnt see these at the NEC Dsc03381th3
Back to top Go down
Israfil
I'm not emo! It's just no-one understands me T_T
I'm not emo! It's just no-one understands me T_T
Israfil

PostSubject: Re: Didnt see these at the NEC   Didnt see these at the NEC Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 12:31 pm

Gota love Slanesh TBH.
Back to top Go down
chickenturbine
I can play this Hard on Guitar Hero!
chickenturbine

PostSubject: Re: Didnt see these at the NEC   Didnt see these at the NEC Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 4:16 pm

norr did i lol at least they made more of an effort than some that went
Back to top Go down
Madmac
I R Noob! Baby Forum poster..
I R Noob! Baby Forum poster..

PostSubject: Re: Didnt see these at the NEC   Didnt see these at the NEC Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 6:39 pm

I see those 3 walking around Broad St most weekends.......

Have you seen the kid on the right with his hands in his pockets........playing pocket billiards are you sir??
Back to top Go down
Cheesy
If you get here you win a prize!! Congrats! you Suck!
If you get here you win a prize!!  Congrats! you Suck!
Cheesy

PostSubject: Re: Didnt see these at the NEC   Didnt see these at the NEC Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 9:25 am

LOL!
Back to top Go down
Smellyferret
Opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one.. unless you're me I have lots!
Opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one.. unless you're me I have lots!
Smellyferret

PostSubject: Re: Didnt see these at the NEC   Didnt see these at the NEC Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 2:28 pm

Neutral the one on the left looks preggers to me!
Back to top Go down
Ashrak
YEEEAARRG! YoHo, Ahoy!
YEEEAARRG! YoHo, Ahoy!
Ashrak

PostSubject: Re: Didnt see these at the NEC   Didnt see these at the NEC Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 6:41 pm

Chicken Stuffed her! lol
Back to top Go down
chickenturbine
chickenturbine

PostSubject: Re: Didnt see these at the NEC   Didnt see these at the NEC Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 8:10 pm

i'd have stuffed any of em or all three given the chance lol and yes they would have had to have kept the costumes on lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Didnt see these at the NEC   Didnt see these at the NEC Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Didnt see these at the NEC
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Gamers Corner - *NOW LOCKED - VISIT NEW SITE* :: MMORPG Games :: Warhammer: Age Of Reconing - Geek Speak-
Jump to: