Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE NOW MOVED!!! VISIT HTTP://WWW.CARNAGE-GAMING.CO.UK

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Carnage-Gaming.co.uk Is live!!
Confused Gnome Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 12:04 am by Israfil

» Secret World and others
Confused Gnome Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 8:50 pm by chickenturbine

» Star Wars: The Old Republic
Confused Gnome Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 3:03 pm by Bitterness

» Dragon Age
Confused Gnome Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 1:43 am by Israfil

» Bioshock 2
Confused Gnome Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 2:53 pm by Bitterness

CoD4 Clan Server
Top posters
Ashrak
Confused Gnome I_vote_lcapConfused Gnome I_voting_barConfused Gnome I_vote_rcap 
Idaeus
Cheesy
chickenturbine
Israfil
Munchie
Smellyferret
Cryten
Bitterness
Freon

Confused Gnome

Go down 
+2
Bitterness
Twinklestar
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Twinklestar
I R Noob! Baby Forum poster..

Confused Gnome Empty
PostSubject: Confused Gnome   Confused Gnome Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 10:48 pm

hey guys Smile

Need some help please....I am trying to get into warhammer and have activated my head-start code and received my confirmation email.... now what? It says I can play the game 3 days before the release date but how can I do that if I don't have the game yet? There is nothing to tell me what I should do next... If I give you an int buff can you help me?Sad(

Twinkle
Back to top Go down
Bitterness
I is doing the tactics init.. Shoot dat der!! NO, NOT ME!!
I is doing the tactics init.. Shoot dat der!! NO, NOT ME!!
Bitterness

Confused Gnome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confused Gnome   Confused Gnome Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 11:38 pm

there was a link to the beta test client on there web site twink .. if you down load that and patch it ( might take about 10 hours tho ) then you can login and play ..

http://www.war-europe.com/#/clientdl/?lang=en

try this link or ... go to

www.warhammeronline.co.uk .. click the download tab and it should be the second option under that

x
Back to top Go down
Twinklestar

Confused Gnome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confused Gnome   Confused Gnome Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 11:52 pm

thanks Bitter... downloaded the client ok but got problems when trying to download the beta. The help thingy said I needed to configure my pc to allow certain ports and something about tcprotocol and directing ports on the firewall and some other gobbledegook, and after that my brain fried.... gonna wait till I get the game in the post and play then Smile

x
Back to top Go down
Ashrak
YEEEAARRG! YoHo, Ahoy!
YEEEAARRG! YoHo, Ahoy!
Ashrak

Confused Gnome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confused Gnome   Confused Gnome Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 2:11 am

Hey you Smile welcome to our forums hun!!

Yeah the beta client thing can be a pain in the arse to get cos it uses torrent to download... shame you cant join us for the head start but I guess we'll see you in there soon enough Razz

-Ash
Back to top Go down
Israfil
I'm not emo! It's just no-one understands me T_T
Israfil

Confused Gnome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confused Gnome   Confused Gnome Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 1:10 pm

Hi Jo Very Happy. Get on Warhammer ASAP so i can show you my epic ring Wink .

Hope you enjoy WAR btw when you get it all working and stuff Razz.
Back to top Go down
Cheesy
If you get here you win a prize!! Congrats! you Suck!
If you get here you win a prize!!  Congrats! you Suck!
Cheesy

Confused Gnome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confused Gnome   Confused Gnome Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 8:09 pm

lol Jack
Back to top Go down
chickenturbine
I can play this Hard on Guitar Hero!
I can play this Hard on Guitar Hero!
chickenturbine

Confused Gnome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confused Gnome   Confused Gnome Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 6:01 pm

welcome to the forums Twinklestar hope you like your stay here

on another note look at Atreyu AKA jack showing off about his gubbins already .............. dont tell me we have an elitist in the clan lol!

Last edited by chickenturbine on Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ashrak
YEEEAARRG! YoHo, Ahoy!
YEEEAARRG! YoHo, Ahoy!
Ashrak

Confused Gnome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confused Gnome   Confused Gnome Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 6:05 pm

Think Jack means his purple ring Razz Big bob had a gander at it first he he tongue
Back to top Go down
Israfil
Israfil

Confused Gnome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confused Gnome   Confused Gnome Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 6:07 pm

Lol me??, as if!!!. If anyone Eliteist its paul for starting a post showing off his Toons!!!.

And whos this big bob fela simon? He one of your groomer buddies?
Back to top Go down
Ashrak
YEEEAARRG! YoHo, Ahoy!
YEEEAARRG! YoHo, Ahoy!
Ashrak

Confused Gnome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confused Gnome   Confused Gnome Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 6:32 pm

ha ha, you gotta watch Harold and Kumar go to guantanamo bay, then all will become clear my friend Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Confused Gnome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confused Gnome   Confused Gnome Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Confused Gnome
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public - *NOW LOCKED - VISIT NEW SITE* :: General-
Jump to: