Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE NOW MOVED!!! VISIT HTTP://WWW.CARNAGE-GAMING.CO.UK

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Carnage-Gaming.co.uk Is live!!
Knock knock, let me in! Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 12:04 am by Israfil

» Secret World and others
Knock knock, let me in! Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 8:50 pm by chickenturbine

» Star Wars: The Old Republic
Knock knock, let me in! Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 3:03 pm by Bitterness

» Dragon Age
Knock knock, let me in! Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 1:43 am by Israfil

» Bioshock 2
Knock knock, let me in! Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 2:53 pm by Bitterness

CoD4 Clan Server
Top posters
Ashrak
Knock knock, let me in! I_vote_lcapKnock knock, let me in! I_voting_barKnock knock, let me in! I_vote_rcap 
Idaeus
Knock knock, let me in! I_vote_lcapKnock knock, let me in! I_voting_barKnock knock, let me in! I_vote_rcap 
Cheesy
chickenturbine
Israfil
Munchie
Smellyferret
Cryten
Bitterness
Freon

Knock knock, let me in!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cheesy
If you get here you win a prize!! Congrats! you Suck!
If you get here you win a prize!!  Congrats! you Suck!
Cheesy

Knock knock, let me in! Empty
PostSubject: Knock knock, let me in!   Knock knock, let me in! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 8:21 am

Name: Pete

Online Name: Cheesyfeet

Male/Female: Male

How did you find out about us?: Via Ash on another forum

What games do you like to play?: WoW and CoD on the PC, Halo3 and a few others on Xbox360 (my preference is FPS)

Why would you like to join us?: To help make the clan a household name Very Happy

What nights do you play?: weeknights mainly (but need to clear it with the g/f first!!)

Are you interested in playing matches?: Yup

Do you have teamspeak?: Yup

Do you know anyone in the clan?: Ash, Bitterness, Disco, Israfil, Yunalesca and Shafto

Tell us a little about your self: I live in the UK and am an accountant (but not the boring type!). I live with my g/f and we recently got engaged so I have a wedding to plan/pay for Crying or Very sad (I'm looking forward to the rest tho Very Happy ). I started playing the original CoD about 3 years ago and fell in love with it so much that when CoD2 came out I tried it but went straight back to the original. I was so disheartened about 2 that I never even tried CoD3! I got 4 a while ago but due to time restrictions I have not been able to play it as much as I would have liked. That will all change now though!! What a Face

Plus, I think I've just set the benchmark for smilies in an app!
Back to top Go down
Ashrak
YEEEAARRG! YoHo, Ahoy!
YEEEAARRG! YoHo, Ahoy!
Ashrak

Knock knock, let me in! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock knock, let me in!   Knock knock, let me in! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 1:50 pm

Nice variety in the smileys there bounce You're the Manny (Bill Bailey in Black Books) type of accountant? cyclops

Welcome aboard mate Smile
Back to top Go down

Knock knock, let me in!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public - *NOW LOCKED - VISIT NEW SITE* :: Introductions & Applications :: Guild/Clan Applications-
Jump to: