Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE NOW MOVED!!! VISIT HTTP://WWW.CARNAGE-GAMING.CO.UK

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Carnage-Gaming.co.uk Is live!!
my new system what do you think ? Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 12:04 am by Israfil

» Secret World and others
my new system what do you think ? Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 8:50 pm by chickenturbine

» Star Wars: The Old Republic
my new system what do you think ? Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 3:03 pm by Bitterness

» Dragon Age
my new system what do you think ? Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 1:43 am by Israfil

» Bioshock 2
my new system what do you think ? Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 2:53 pm by Bitterness

CoD4 Clan Server
Top posters
Ashrak
my new system what do you think ? I_vote_lcapmy new system what do you think ? I_voting_barmy new system what do you think ? I_vote_rcap 
Idaeus
my new system what do you think ? I_vote_lcapmy new system what do you think ? I_voting_barmy new system what do you think ? I_vote_rcap 
Cheesy
chickenturbine
Israfil
Munchie
Smellyferret
Cryten
Bitterness
Freon

my new system what do you think ?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
chickenturbine
I can play this Hard on Guitar Hero!
chickenturbine

my new system what do you think ? Empty
PostSubject: my new system what do you think ?   my new system what do you think ? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 5:18 am

http://www.eclipsecomputers.com/cart.aspx

well what do all think should i go for it ????

xfx 7800 gfx tokeep it going after my change new graphics coming 2 month afterwards ::::::::::::::
::::::::::::::::http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=GX-167-AS&groupid=701&catid=56&subcat=1176&name=Asus%20GeForce%20GTX%20260%20896MB%20GDDR3%20TV-Out/Dual%20DVI%20(PCI-Express)%20-%20Retail these to follow
Back to top Go down
Idaeus
Loves to punch the cock jokers in the FUCKING FACE
Idaeus

PostSubject: Re: my new system what do you think ?   my new system what do you think ? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 11:16 am

Theres fuck all in the basket lol lol!
Back to top Go down
Ashrak
YEEEAARRG! YoHo, Ahoy!
YEEEAARRG! YoHo, Ahoy!
Ashrak

PostSubject: Re: my new system what do you think ?   my new system what do you think ? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 12:05 pm

dude, you can't post a link to your basket cos it only saves the cookie on your computer.. so when you link it, it looks for the cookie on who evers computer it's opened on.. so it's not there Smile post the links to the gear your getting seperately bud.
Back to top Go down
chickenturbine
chickenturbine

PostSubject: Re: my new system what do you think ?   my new system what do you think ? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 4:45 pm

lol well i can see my new system when i look on it lol so that's all i'm bothered about lol!
Back to top Go down
Idaeus
Idaeus

PostSubject: Re: my new system what do you think ?   my new system what do you think ? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 11:19 am

Upload all your cookies, then we can get on all your pron sites as well lol!
Back to top Go down
chickenturbine
chickenturbine

PostSubject: Re: my new system what do you think ?   my new system what do you think ? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 3:50 pm

hmm dont know what you mean what are pron sites lmao Embarassed
Back to top Go down
chickenturbine
chickenturbine

PostSubject: back to my new sytem   my new system what do you think ? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 4:47 pm

here it is
http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=MB-271-AS
http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=CP-155-IN
http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=MY-107-OC

then after a month or so should be looking into getting one of these to replace my current 7800 GTX
http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=GX-167-AS&groupid=701&catid=56&subcat=1176&name=Asus%20GeForce%20GTX%20260%20896MB%20GDDR3%20TV-Out/Dual%20DVI%20(PCI-Express)%20-%20Retail

then see how i get on and sli or tri it depending on the funds as when i want to do this a new PSU will be needed
Back to top Go down
Idaeus
Idaeus

PostSubject: Re: my new system what do you think ?   my new system what do you think ? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 11:11 am

If your going Tri your gonna need cellafield
Back to top Go down
chickenturbine
chickenturbine

PostSubject: Re: my new system what do you think ?   my new system what do you think ? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 9:32 pm

Idaeus wrote:
If your going Tri your gonna need cellafield

cellafield ?
Back to top Go down
Ashrak
YEEEAARRG! YoHo, Ahoy!
YEEEAARRG! YoHo, Ahoy!
Ashrak

PostSubject: Re: my new system what do you think ?   my new system what do you think ? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 10:29 pm

Selafield Wink it's a nuclear power plant
Back to top Go down
chickenturbine
chickenturbine

PostSubject: Re: my new system what do you think ?   my new system what do you think ? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 4:36 pm

ahh i see well if the daywalker spelt things right i might know what he's on about the bright lights must have been putting him off or something clown
Back to top Go down
Idaeus
Idaeus

PostSubject: Re: my new system what do you think ?   my new system what do you think ? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 5:23 pm

At least I didnt think de ionised water was water with the iron taken out lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my new system what do you think ?   my new system what do you think ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my new system what do you think ?
Page 1 of 1