Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE NOW MOVED!!! VISIT HTTP://WWW.CARNAGE-GAMING.CO.UK

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Carnage-Gaming.co.uk Is live!!
Hello there from one of the famous {1Br} clan Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 12:04 am by Israfil

» Secret World and others
Hello there from one of the famous {1Br} clan Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 8:50 pm by chickenturbine

» Star Wars: The Old Republic
Hello there from one of the famous {1Br} clan Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 3:03 pm by Bitterness

» Dragon Age
Hello there from one of the famous {1Br} clan Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 1:43 am by Israfil

» Bioshock 2
Hello there from one of the famous {1Br} clan Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 2:53 pm by Bitterness

CoD4 Clan Server
Top posters
Ashrak
Hello there from one of the famous {1Br} clan I_vote_lcapHello there from one of the famous {1Br} clan I_voting_barHello there from one of the famous {1Br} clan I_vote_rcap 
Idaeus
Hello there from one of the famous {1Br} clan I_vote_lcapHello there from one of the famous {1Br} clan I_voting_barHello there from one of the famous {1Br} clan I_vote_rcap 
Cheesy
chickenturbine
Israfil
Munchie
Smellyferret
Cryten
Bitterness
Freon

Hello there from one of the famous {1Br} clan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
{1Br} Mr.S™
I R Noob! Baby Forum poster..
I R Noob! Baby Forum poster..
{1Br} Mr.S™

Hello there from one of the famous {1Br} clan Empty
PostSubject: Hello there from one of the famous {1Br} clan   Hello there from one of the famous {1Br} clan Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 7:48 pm

Hello all had some good fragging action on the server with you so i thought id pop along and say howdy Very Happy

Cya all soon

Mr.S™
Back to top Go down
Ashrak
YEEEAARRG! YoHo, Ahoy!
YEEEAARRG! YoHo, Ahoy!
Ashrak

Hello there from one of the famous {1Br} clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there from one of the famous {1Br} clan   Hello there from one of the famous {1Br} clan Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 8:26 pm

Hello matey, nice to see you one here Smile Yeah was a good laugh, you should been on today for the Sabotage onslaught lol
Back to top Go down

Hello there from one of the famous {1Br} clan
Page 1 of 1