Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE NOW MOVED!!! VISIT HTTP://WWW.CARNAGE-GAMING.CO.UK

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Carnage-Gaming.co.uk Is live!!
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!! Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 12:04 am by Israfil

» Secret World and others
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!! Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 8:50 pm by chickenturbine

» Star Wars: The Old Republic
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!! Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 3:03 pm by Bitterness

» Dragon Age
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!! Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 1:43 am by Israfil

» Bioshock 2
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 2:53 pm by Bitterness

CoD4 Clan Server
Top posters
Ashrak
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!! I_vote_lcapWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!! I_voting_barWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!! I_vote_rcap 
Idaeus
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!! I_vote_lcapWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!! I_voting_barWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!! I_vote_rcap 
Cheesy
chickenturbine
Israfil
Munchie
Smellyferret
Cryten
Bitterness
Freon

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!

Go down 
+2
Munchie
Ashrak
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ashrak
YEEEAARRG! YoHo, Ahoy!
YEEEAARRG! YoHo, Ahoy!
Ashrak

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!! Empty
PostSubject: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!   WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 11:30 am

looking sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet http://www.war-europe.com/mediaplayer.html?flv=http%3A//download.goa.com/war/flv/WAR_Cinematic2_Full_EN.flv&width=576&height=344

Taken from the newsletter:
Quote :
Open Beta Begins – Sunday, September 7, 2008

The Open Beta will be level capped and content restricted. Players will be
allowed to choose any of the game’s 20 unique careers and advance
through rank 20. They will also be free to explore and battle across
Tiers 1 and 2 of each army’s homeland. Please note that any characters
created during the Open Beta will NOT carry over into the live game as
they will be wiped from the servers.

Players can access the Open Beta in one of two ways:

1. Pre-Order the Collector’s edition of the game and receive a code to join the Open Beta. For more information, visit the WAR Pre-Order page.

2. Starting the first week of September, visit the EA Store to sign up for one of the limited number of spots offered by them. This is on a first come, first serve basis.

Note: If you have been playing in the Closed Beta your access will
continue into the Open Beta.
Back to top Go down
Munchie
I is doing the tactics init.. Shoot dat der!! NO, NOT ME!!

PostSubject: Re: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!   WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 1:13 pm

yeh just watched it and shot my load bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce ,

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGGGHH!!!
Back to top Go down
Cryten
I eat posts for breakfast

PostSubject: Re: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!   WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 10:08 am

HELL YEAH!!!! seriously looking forward to this game, got collectors edition on order, just waiting for War-Europe to get there fingers out there ass and open the subscription page for the beta/early start bounce
Back to top Go down
Ashrak
YEEEAARRG! YoHo, Ahoy!
YEEEAARRG! YoHo, Ahoy!
Ashrak

PostSubject: Re: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!   WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 1:35 pm

yeah that should be in the next week or so, Closed Beta finished last night.. gutted I was enjoying it too Sad
Back to top Go down
Cryten

PostSubject: Re: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!   WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 3:52 pm

Gutted Sad still only 2 weeks to go Smile
Back to top Go down
chickenturbine
I can play this Hard on Guitar Hero!
I can play this Hard on Guitar Hero!
chickenturbine

PostSubject: Re: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!   WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 5:26 pm

i myself am looking forward to this one will be a bit strange for me at first though i think as i am mmo virgin ..... but we'll see how i get on when i get it affraid
Back to top Go down
Cryten

PostSubject: Re: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!   WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 5:39 pm

Fresh meat mwahahaa, don't worry I'll be gentle Twisted Evil LOL
Back to top Go down
Ashrak
YEEEAARRG! YoHo, Ahoy!
YEEEAARRG! YoHo, Ahoy!
Ashrak

PostSubject: Re: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!   WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 6:19 pm

I think the first person to get this and get online should post what server they go on too so we can all join them Smile unless the server's a bit shit them we can change lol

So far I'm content on being a Zealot.. I'll be DMG spec NOT healing spec, NEVER healing spec.. the most I'll do it offhand healing if you're lucky lol failing that.. I'm actually tempted by the Dark Elf Sorceror's.. I know, I know.. Elve's suck arse but fuck me they're pretty powerful, imagine a lock with full Affliction spec AND full Destro spec... I mean.. for fucks sake they have an ability that makes shadows solid ten drops them on the apponents head lol.. as well as building up extra spell power by doing dmg... and you get to unleash that bad boy too...

But Zealots have a big fucking claw of tzeench that gives the old Amazon Delivery Extra.. no kidding lol
Back to top Go down
Cryten

PostSubject: Re: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!   WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 7:41 pm

I'm going 2 characters, Sorceress as my main and Zealot as secondary (I never concentrate on just one character at a time gets too boring)
Back to top Go down
Ashrak
YEEEAARRG! YoHo, Ahoy!
YEEEAARRG! YoHo, Ahoy!
Ashrak

PostSubject: Re: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!   WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 8:12 pm

Cryten wrote:
...Sorceress as my main...

Oh you're one of those eh? he he did you make your night elf female dance naked for you? lol
Back to top Go down
Cryten

PostSubject: Re: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!   WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 8:18 pm

Ashrak wrote:
Oh you're one of those eh? he he did you make your night elf female dance naked for you? lol

LMAO don't insult me with your thoughts of me actually playing alliance, I was horde all the way.... but I digress the answer to your question is....yes... yes I did (with the naked mod as well) Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Cryten on Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Munchie

PostSubject: Re: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!   WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 8:26 pm

Thats just sick lol
Back to top Go down
Ashrak
YEEEAARRG! YoHo, Ahoy!
YEEEAARRG! YoHo, Ahoy!
Ashrak

PostSubject: Re: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!   WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 8:42 pm

ha ha ha... have you seen mikes toon.. it's in his sig Razz
Back to top Go down
Idaeus
Loves to punch the cock jokers in the FUCKING FACE
Idaeus

PostSubject: Re: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!   WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 10:55 am

That was what mike was like at the yardbirds club, when D-PWA where on Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ashrak
YEEEAARRG! YoHo, Ahoy!
YEEEAARRG! YoHo, Ahoy!
Ashrak

PostSubject: Re: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!   WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 1:41 pm

Ashrak wrote:
ha ha ha... have you seen mikes toon.. it's in his sig Razz

"Mike does punk pogo" lol shame you can't put sound in a GIF cos the crazy baby laugh would go perfectly with that.. lol lol lol a bit of wee just popped out there ha ha
Back to top Go down
Cryten

PostSubject: Re: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!   WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 4:02 pm

now everyone who played WoW for any considerable length of time should remember wowhead.com
well we now have the warhammer equivlent with www.warheap.com still in its beta stage very few links work
Back to top Go down
Ashrak
YEEEAARRG! YoHo, Ahoy!
YEEEAARRG! YoHo, Ahoy!
Ashrak

PostSubject: Re: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!   WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 4:22 pm

We was only talking about this last night too Smile nice find Cryten!

And after reading some of the spells and stuff I'm very tempted to me a Sorcerer dark elf.. they seriously do some dmg
Back to top Go down
Idaeus
Idaeus

PostSubject: Re: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!   WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 6:43 pm

got the pre order off play today, 29.99

http://www.play.com/Games/PC/4-/3473724/Warhammer-Online-Age-Of-Reckoning/Product.html
Back to top Go down
Cryten

PostSubject: Re: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!   WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 8:08 pm

Ashrak wrote:
We was only talking about this last night too Smile nice find Cryten!

And after reading some of the spells and stuff I'm very tempted to me a Sorcerer dark elf.. they seriously do some dmg

found an even better one now.... http://www.wardb.com/

yeah I'm going sorceress myself, think they'll be insane, especially seeming as with there dark power build up you have the chance to be able to knock over half the health bar off a tank class Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Idaeus
Idaeus

PostSubject: Re: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!   WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 10:59 am

thats an ace webby, bring it on
Back to top Go down
Munchie

PostSubject: Re: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!   WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 9:28 pm

been following WAR heres the pod cast site with some cool shit (love the banner shit )
http://www.warhammeronline.com/podcast/index.php
Back to top Go down
Munchie

PostSubject: Re: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!   WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 7:05 pm

just read this ...made me smile Smile
"You can travel between racial starting areas quite easily. At level 1
you can run across the zone to the flight point and go to any of your
realm's starting areas, I've done it lots of times, its easy. You are not restricted to just, for example, fighting dwafs if you decide to roll a greenskin character."
seems we can play who we want cheers
Back to top Go down
Cryten

PostSubject: Re: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!   WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 7:14 pm

I think the only restriction we have is with the storyline quests, for instance a Dark Elf can't do Chaos or Greenskin Storyline quests, each storyline is Race specific, whether they merge at a certain Level like in LOTRO I don't know
Back to top Go down
Israfil
I'm not emo! It's just no-one understands me T_T
I'm not emo! It's just no-one understands me T_T
Israfil

PostSubject: Re: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!   WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 7:17 pm

In that case i might try out eh Dark elf Chosen counterpart if we can still all be together Smile.
Back to top Go down
Ashrak
YEEEAARRG! YoHo, Ahoy!
YEEEAARRG! YoHo, Ahoy!
Ashrak

PostSubject: Re: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!   WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 9:06 pm

Think I gonna follow Cryt's example and make a zealot and a dark elf sorceror Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!   WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Gamers Corner - *NOW LOCKED - VISIT NEW SITE* :: MMORPG Games :: Warhammer: Age Of Reconing - Geek Speak-
Jump to: