Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE NOW MOVED!!! VISIT HTTP://WWW.CARNAGE-GAMING.CO.UK

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Carnage-Gaming.co.uk Is live!!
few games i like the look of that are due for release Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 12:04 am by Israfil

» Secret World and others
few games i like the look of that are due for release Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 8:50 pm by chickenturbine

» Star Wars: The Old Republic
few games i like the look of that are due for release Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 3:03 pm by Bitterness

» Dragon Age
few games i like the look of that are due for release Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 1:43 am by Israfil

» Bioshock 2
few games i like the look of that are due for release Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 2:53 pm by Bitterness

CoD4 Clan Server
Top posters
Ashrak
few games i like the look of that are due for release I_vote_lcapfew games i like the look of that are due for release I_voting_barfew games i like the look of that are due for release I_vote_rcap 
Idaeus
few games i like the look of that are due for release I_vote_lcapfew games i like the look of that are due for release I_voting_barfew games i like the look of that are due for release I_vote_rcap 
Cheesy
chickenturbine
Israfil
Munchie
Smellyferret
Cryten
Bitterness
Freon

few games i like the look of that are due for release

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
chickenturbine
I can play this Hard on Guitar Hero!
chickenturbine

few games i like the look of that are due for release Empty
PostSubject: few games i like the look of that are due for release   few games i like the look of that are due for release Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 4:16 pm

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/35536.html

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/22989.html

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/35433.html

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/35351.html

hope you peep's find these interesting Question
Back to top Go down
chickenturbine
chickenturbine

PostSubject: Re: few games i like the look of that are due for release   few games i like the look of that are due for release Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 4:25 pm

you will have to click the advertisment off on the links before you can view the game trailers annoying that there on there but the new games look pretty cool
Back to top Go down
Ashrak
YEEEAARRG! YoHo, Ahoy!
YEEEAARRG! YoHo, Ahoy!
Ashrak

PostSubject: Re: few games i like the look of that are due for release   few games i like the look of that are due for release Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 3:30 am

The spiderman one looks feckin awsome! It's like tony hawks but with fighting and web slinging affraid

So now I have the new street fighter and spoderman to tempt me in to buying an Xbox 360 or a ps3 lol thx for that lol!
Back to top Go down
Idaeus
Loves to punch the cock jokers in the FUCKING FACE
Idaeus

PostSubject: Re: few games i like the look of that are due for release   few games i like the look of that are due for release Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 11:19 am

Here's one, you may of heard of the series

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=QB9ApSJ9nJo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: few games i like the look of that are due for release   few games i like the look of that are due for release Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

few games i like the look of that are due for release
Page 1 of 1